Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting on Marriott Card. Taking too long

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting on Marriott Card. Taking too long

I've been eagerly checking the mail each day for the Marriott Premier card. I got an email saying it was shipped out on Monday. I need it for a stay on Sunday. I called 20 mins ago and they said I was 50 mins too late for them to overnight it. Do you think it's possible to get tomorrow or is something wrong? 5 days is usually a long time. I got my US Airways card today which was apped many days after the Marriott. What do you think?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Waiting on Marriott Card. Taking too long

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been eagerly checking the mail each day for the Marriott Premier card. I got an email saying it was shipped out on Monday. I need it for a stay on Sunday. I called 20 mins ago and they said I was 50 mins too late for them to overnight it. Do you think it's possible to get tomorrow or is something wrong? 5 days is usually a long time. I got my US Airways card today which was apped many days after the Marriott. What do you think?

Hmm, did you initially call to get it expedited?

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hmm, did you initially call to get it expedited?

Nope did the regular application and then on Monday I got an email saying it was shipped out. But once cards are shipped out typically they only take like 2 to 3 days to get where they're going. So I'm hoping I get it tomorrow.

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine will be there when I get home tonight in a heavy envelope.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

When did yours say it shipped?

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

When did yours say it shipped?

I had it expedited.  I think it shipped on Wed or maybe Thurs at the very latest.  I can't be sure, I'm just hoping it's there.  It might not come until Saturday.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked.  On 1/14 they confirmed it was expedited and i should see it in 1 or 2 business days.  It should be there tonight.

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just checked.  On 1/14 they confirmed it was expedited and i should see it in 1 or 2 business days.  It should be there tonight.

With Chase, they always use UPS so if you create a UPS MyChoice account, it's easy to track your deliveries as it will automatically include anything shipped to your address and provide tracking numbers

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

With Chase, they always use UPS so if you create a UPS MyChoice account, it's easy to track your deliveries as it will automatically include anything shipped to your address and provide tracking numbers

Oh, thanks.

Message 9 of 13
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They shipped my Marriott card regular mail and it took over a week from the time I app'd to the time a got the card in my hand. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.