Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wal-Mart And Target Store Cards!!!

tag
NiNoMArksLA
Contributor

Wal-Mart And Target Store Cards!!!

Hello My Wife Has Been Killing Me For Store Cards Cause She Shops At Wal-Mart And Target Like 2 Times A Week And Instead Of Useing Cash I Said Let Me Use Credit

So I Tryed For Target Online And Said 7-10 Something In The Mail And I Didnt Wanna Try Wal-Mart But Christmas Is Right Around The Conor So I Could Use The Credit

And I Tryed And Said You Been Appoved!!! Credit Line Of $400 Dollers Not High But I Been Seeing On Here People Get CLI Alot From Wal-Mart And I Got 2 Other Credits On Report On Credit Yet!! Is That Bad!!! 1 From Capital One $500 And Credit One $300 Didnt Want Credit One But My Dad Says It Helps Credit So!! What Ever And I Know About The High Fee's And My Credit Limts Are All Maxed Out Right Now From The Wife!!! Hate Her lol My Uti% is 71 I Know High All Cards Need To Be Paid Off

Waiting After Christmas To Get My Bonus And Pay Off Everything Should I Call And Recon Wal-Mart For $750-$1000 Limt I Could Use It 

Sorry For The Long Typing ... o Got 12 inqs When Applyed I Know Alot I Am Gonna Cut Off Cards After Christmas LOl And No More Applyin For 2-3 Years 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Wal-Mart And Target Store Cards!!!

Congrats on the new cards.  Pay that util down as soon as you can!  Good luck!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 6
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

You could always try.  I don't recall the backdoor number but it was posted on here somewhere I think.  I called after having my card for 3 months and they doubled my limit.  It is through GE and I have another card through GE too, Belks.  It started at a $200 limit and I have actually never used it.  I called and asked for a CLI and they gave me $800.  I thought that was funny, since I have never used the card and they raised it 4 times it's limit.  Walmart card was only doubled, from 500 to 1000, but hey whatever.  I don't really use the card often I just have it there to reduce util and for reporting. 

If you do try with Walmart tell them you want to take advantage of the 0.0% interest offer for a large purchase and give them a dollar amount of something like $1649.  It probably won't really matter unless the amount is close to what they offer you. 

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 3 of 6
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 4 of 6
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats and I will see you in the garden! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 6
RAZIUG

Congrats, But Caps Much?  That Post Was Brutal To Read.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.