Established Contributor
Credit-hoarder

Wal-Mart CLI Button-Twice in 2 Weeks?

Pulled the trigger on the Wal-Mart "luv" button a little over a week ago and went from $500 to $900. Then called upon suggestion to try and get more but was denied. No worries-they were SP's. Now noticing when I hit the button (just for snicks-I know it's too soon for another CLI) again it asks me to put in my income just like before. You think if I tried it-it would give me another increase? LOL

Established Contributor
Credit-hoarder

Re: Wal-Mart CLI Button-Twice in 2 Weeks?

I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum. Mods-feel free to move it if necessary.

Senior Contributor
alvon123

congrats

Mouse cursor over cards to see limits
New Contributor
Sunshinebiz

Haha, don't I wish that were possible. I believe that you can hit the button 10 times a day if you want to, but it won't issue any more credit. It will just keep denying you for "insufficient experience at your current credit limit" I love these sites that allow for soft pull CLI requests though. They're great for so many reasons. Congrats on the increase and good luck on the future requests. Every 4 statements seems to be the golden rule

Gardening spree went on hiatus but I think it paid off. Now back at it!
Building slowly but surely. Thank you to all members of this community for all the invaluable advice.
Latest that I know of: EX- 671, EQ- 653 TU- 648
Amex Green, Barclay Rewards MC, Cap1 Platinum, Cap1 Quicksilver, Credit One(closed!), WalMart, Amazon, DCU Platinum Visa, Jared Credit, Cap1 Spark business cash back, AMEX corporate Gold, Alliant CU Plat Visa, Suncoast FCU Plat Rewards Visa

Goals by end of January: Amex TE Costco, Amex BCE
Can it be done? It wasn't done by end of Jan, but it's still coming
New Contributor
uswala

Congrats!

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Congrats 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Valued Contributor
djc1puno

nice! congrats :smileyhappy:

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
09Lexie

[ Edited ]

Credit-hoarder wrote:

Pulled the trigger on the Wal-Mart "luv" button a little over a week ago and went from $500 to $900. Then called upon suggestion to try and get more but was denied. No worries-they were SP's. Now noticing when I hit the button (just for snicks-I know it's too soon for another CLI) again it asks me to put in my income just like before. You think if I tried it-it would give me another increase? LOL

If you called and were denied, then youve reached your limit for now.  There's nothing wrong with trying but I doubt it would work in two weeks

Valued Contributor
FinStar

[ Edited ]

09Lexie wrote:

Credit-hoarder wrote:

If you called and were denied, then youve reached your limit for now.  There's nothing wrong with trying but I doubt it would work in two weeks

+1

Unless somehow an update crossed with the last SP that was pulled, but by any measure it would almost be rare in such a short span of time.

Regular Contributor
parkman

Whenever I've tried prior to the 4 or 6 statement waiting period, I get the message that the account is not eligible at the current time. Just be patient, and try again after 4 months. I mean, you could try right now, like I actually did a few hours ago, but you'll get the same message I did. 

All I have for this forum is bubblegum and anecdotal evidence, and I'm all out of bubblegum.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+