Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wal-Mart Cash Advance (UPDATE)

tag
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Wal-Mart Cash Advance

went on Chat and the nice lady said "I actually don't know how to or think i even have the ability to do this, please call customer service"

called Customer Svs and the guy came back and said "sorry, you are already at 30% of your $10,000 credit line. ($333 cash limit).   I said uhhhhh, thats 3%. "ohhhhhhh"

manager came on 10 minutes later and said.  "that's an automated system we can't do that here"  uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggg

taking a break and will call credit solutions tomorrow.

what is my daily limit on $333? is it $100? or $60? anyone know? (store card)

Message 21 of 40
elim
Senior Contributor

I think they are hiring temps for the holidays because i could hear my customer service rep being told which buttons to push.  and he really sounded green.

Message 22 of 40
DantGwyrdd
Frequent Contributor

Edit: Misread it--it should still be a $100.

Message 23 of 40
elim
Senior Contributor

@DantGwyrdd wrote:

$60 or $66, probably not $100.

yuk,  I like round numbers, lol

Kroger is a shorter drive.  it would be worth the extra 1/4 mile for the $100,  I'll just use USAA (all atm's are free) and make another stop.

Message 24 of 40
elim
Senior Contributor

@DantGwyrdd wrote:

that will work,  I'm going in a few so i'll try then.

Message 25 of 40
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@DantGwyrdd wrote:

^^^Agree. I have pulled $100 and my cash advance limit is only $180 - which is 10% of my CL.  Didn't know you could ask for up to 20% of the CL. Maybe I'll try that....

Wally doesn't like me much...

Message 26 of 40
elim
Senior Contributor

@StartingOver10 wrote:

@DantGwyrdd wrote:

^^^Agree. I have pulled $100 and my cash advance limit is only $180 - which is 10% of my CL.  Didn't know you could ask for up to 20% of the CL. Maybe I'll try that....

Wally doesn't like me much...

confirmed, just grabbed $100 with a $333 cash-over limit.   The last manager I talked to was pretty firm on his "we can NOT do that" knowledge (as far as cash increase).

I wish someone else would try real quick and let me know what hoops you had to jump through.

Message 27 of 40
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Wal-Mart Cash Advance (UPDATE)

I tried too elim. Supervisor said it's automatic and they can't change it manually. Smiley Frustrated
Message 28 of 40
elim
Senior Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
I tried too elim. Supervisor said it's automatic and they can't change it manually. Smiley Frustrated

bummer,  reeeaal bummer.

It doesn't matter but, you know how we roll, If there's a limit to be had WE ARE ON IT!. lmao

Message 29 of 40
baller4life
Super Contributor

Smiley Very Happy
Message 30 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.