Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wal-Mart Credit Card

tag
iwazl71
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wal-Mart Credit Card

I don't think it matters.  I applied online at the end of a app spree and ended up with a low limit 1k Discover version.  Three months later they auto CLI to 2K.  Called them and asked them to raise it to 10k.  No problem at all.

Scores: EQ 796, EX 790, TU 807
Personal and Business Cards: 31 with 763k
High Limit Cards: CSP 50k | BoA Cash 81k | NFCU flagship 60k | Penfed Rewards 50k | Aviator Silver 52k
Message 31 of 34
RTOrockstar
Frequent Contributor

I think it's better to apply in-store. I was denied several times on-line but got instant approval inside the box. I swear by it. There seems to be verification issues that are easily overcome by scanning your ID in the store.  

My two cents. I think it does make a difference...sometimes.

Message 32 of 34
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

HAHAHA this thread is funny. So you get approved for $12,500 with Capital One but here GE doesnt even give you a $150 CL!?!?! Thats strange please tell us what that letter says we really want to hear this one.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 33 of 34
tesha873
Established Member

I was denied online for a JC Penney card but approved in store.

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.