Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wal-Mart December TU08 Score!! GO GO

tag
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: Wal-Mart December TU08 Score!! GO GO

well this actually brightned my night a little. refer to smorgas board for more details. 

anyways guess walmart doesnt care about util. and a 70% used cl. 

best buy went from 2% to 70% result is a one point drop from 743 to 742. 

jan 10th cant come fast enough. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 41 of 101
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I feel like Walmart may be phasing out of the FICO score thing soon. They took really long to update the December score. Plus that and I recently found out Discover stopped offering credit score tracker. Not that they are related or anything. Just a feeling. I hope they don't. I like getting my monthly FICO free.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 42 of 101
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

I feel like Walmart may be phasing out of the FICO score thing soon. They took really long to update the December score. Plus that and I recently found out Discover stopped offering credit score tracker. Not that they are related or anything. Just a feeling. I hope they don't. I like getting my monthly FICO free.

hope not its really the only reason i got the walmart card. of course the 5k limit doesnt hurt either. 

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 43 of 101
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

hope not its really the only reason i got the walmart card. of course the 5k limit doesnt hurt either. 

Me too! Plus I barely used my card for the FIRST time yesterday! After 3 months of having it, no activity. I feared they would close it b/c I've been getting the free monthly FICOs without havin used it! I figured the reason I hadn't gotten my FICO yet was b/c they knew I was just using them for it. LOL. So I ran out and rented a movie from redbox. Lol. I'll have a $1.31 statement balance. Sorry Walmart. Your APR is just too high. But I do love your FICO!

Message 44 of 101
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

Me too! Plus I barely used my card for the FIRST time yesterday! After 3 months of having it, no activity. I feared they would close it b/c I've been getting the free monthly FICOs without havin used it! I figured the reason I hadn't gotten my FICO yet was b/c they knew I was just using them for it. LOL. So I ran out and rented a movie from redbox. Lol. I'll have a $1.31 statement balance. Sorry Walmart. Your APR is just too high. But I do love your FICO!

i actually didnt use it for like the first month and a half i got it. (july) 

then in sep i charged 2 things and pif before statement cut. 

then charged once on whats on the statement now 245. one statement in 5 months and 2 cli from 800 to 5k. sadly american eagle isnt that generaous. 

anyways ill be holding off on any more cli until my util goes down. according to my cc issuer, i spent about 700 bucks tonight. woohoo! good thing statement cuts next week... LOL

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 45 of 101
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Hahaha. 5k! That's awesome! Is it the Discover version? I think I'd die if my Wally Discover gave me a 5k limit before my real Discover did. I'll be requesting a CLI in about 2 weeks and use the "it'll be for holiday purchases and I plan on carrying a balance" excuse. Gold. Lol. They'll probably see my one $1.31 charge and be like PLLLLZZ. Lol.

Message 46 of 101
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

Hahaha. 5k! That's awesome! Is it the Discover version? I think I'd die if my Wally Discover gave me a 5k limit before my real Discover did. I'll be requesting a CLI in about 2 weeks and use the "it'll be for holiday purchases and I plan on carrying a balance" excuse. Gold. Lol. They'll probably see my one $1.31 charge and be like PLLLLZZ. Lol.

sadly no! thats why i barely use it lol. i just told my parents to go use it and id pay for it. 

like you said my apr is crazy high so its always pif. just not this time since they did it like a couple days before the statement cut and didnt tell me. 

my aaoa now is 10 months or something like that no baddies. im surprised they havent offerd me the discover version. 

ive gotten pre approved for the more an it but im not accepting any new accounts anyways. but amex might have to wait if discover offers me the upgrade. 

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 47 of 101
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@creditnocash wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

sadly no! thats why i barely use it lol. i just told my parents to go use it and id pay for it. 

like you said my apr is crazy high so its always pif. just not this time since they did it like a couple days before the statement cut and didnt tell me. 

my aaoa now is 10 months or something like that no baddies. im surprised they havent offerd me the discover version. 

ive gotten pre approved for the more an it but im not accepting any new accounts anyways. but amex might have to wait if discover offers me the upgrade. 

I think it takes a minute before they offer the upgrade--some two and three years with the store card. I think you can call and inquire about the upgrade too and they manually review it. It doesn't hurt! Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 101
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

no thanks. no hard pulls until after 8/30/12 unless its amex for the backdating. will be requesting freedom cl to match my new card which at that point will have 6 months of reporting history at 5k.  freedom is at 500=/

firmly in the garden. 

say it with me! lol 

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000

Message 49 of 101
Tran92
Regular Contributor

They better not discontinue it or the majority of us would be pissed lol. This card would only be useful to me for the CLIs.

TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+

Message 50 of 101
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.