Did you mean: 

Wal-Mart store card question

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Wal-Mart store card question

@mlibby wrote:

Lovely thanks for the input

Hopefully, their review for your specific case doesn't turn out to be as bad.  Just be prepared for the unexpected and comply with any information that they request within the next several weeks.  Best of luck OP.

Message 21 of 28
mlibby
Regular Contributor

Do they usually call our mail out letters if they need more info

Message 22 of 28
LearningMoreAboutCredit
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@mlibby wrote:

Lovely thanks for the input

Hopefully, their review for your specific case doesn't turn out to be as bad.  Just be prepared for the unexpected and comply with any information that they request within the next several weeks.  Best of luck OP.

+1

Again, good luck!

Any advice given is always YMMV...

Current FICOs: 740+ across the board | Goal: >760 FICO | Total CLs: $63.3k/$60k Goal | Utilization: 19% | Last App: 05/01/2014 | INQ: EX: 10, EQ: 8, TU: 5, All Expire 06/2016; No Collections/Charge Offs/BK's | AAoA: 7yrs.
| All Reports Frozen!!! | No Apps til 12/2015 | Homeowner since: 06/28/13 | White Whales: Marriott Rewards, Discover IT, Sallie Mae WMC, Sams MC
Message 23 of 28
LearningMoreAboutCredit
Frequent Contributor

@mlibby wrote:

If your contact information includes a current phone, they may contact you that way but you will get a letter regardless.

Any advice given is always YMMV...

Current FICOs: 740+ across the board | Goal: >760 FICO | Total CLs: $63.3k/$60k Goal | Utilization: 19% | Last App: 05/01/2014 | INQ: EX: 10, EQ: 8, TU: 5, All Expire 06/2016; No Collections/Charge Offs/BK's | AAoA: 7yrs.
| All Reports Frozen!!! | No Apps til 12/2015 | Homeowner since: 06/28/13 | White Whales: Marriott Rewards, Discover IT, Sallie Mae WMC, Sams MC
Message 24 of 28
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@LearningMoreAboutCredit wrote:

@mlibby wrote:

If your contact information includes a current phone, they may contact you that way but you will get a letter regardless.

+1

You'll likely get correspondence from them by regular mail.

Message 25 of 28
mlibby
Regular Contributor

So i called Ge capital today they told me to call back on the 14th. They had originally Froze the cards because the verifcation questions where pretaining to my dads car loan. They where not on my account anywhere. So called back passed the questions and they reopened all the cards. The good thing about all this almost all the Ge cards are now paid off :-D

Message 26 of 28
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the successful review. Smiley Happy

@mlibby wrote:

So i called Ge capital today they told me to call back on the 14th. They had originally Froze the cards because the verifcation questions where pretaining to my dads car loan. They where not on my account anywhere. So called back passed the questions and they reopened all the cards. The good thing about all this almost all the Ge cards are now paid off :-D

Message 27 of 28
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@gdale6 wrote:

Congrats on the successful review. Smiley Happy

@mlibby wrote:

Glad that the oucome was positive and it all worked out OP.  Interesting authentication mix-up...thankfully all cleared up!

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.