Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wal-Mart/synchrony issue w available credit/BT/cash payment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wal-Mart/synchrony issue w available credit/BT/cash payment

Ok so here goes. I asked a week or two ago on here if anyone had any problems with balance transfers or if they are frowned upon .I owed Wal-Mart 3020. Everyone said no problem go ahead. As long as they get paid. Well I BT $2500 to discover card. And paid the other 520 cash(debit). Because I had withdrawn about $450 (a little less than that) in cash off of the card and did not want them to frown upon me BT a cash withdraw balance. Also wanted am even number on my BT. So the BT was complete .Cash payment made a couple days later. Available credit went up to accurate after the BT. So my available credit did not jump back up as it usually does while the payment is processing on the debit payment .So I keep waiting and waiting checking every day. Waiting for it to finalize and post as paid. So today I check its paid. No current activity. Nothing purchased since .$0 balance due .But instead of a $5k available credit it shows $4637. (Such an odd number and doesnt coincide with any one payment) out of the $5k limit. Just tried calling in but they are closed. Automated system said the available credit as 4637 as well .Gonna try and call tomorrow but has anything like this happened to anyone?? Should I have done the cash payment first? Only reason I didn't is because everyone told me no big deal about the BT. Weird thing is 4637 has nothing to do w the $520 payment. Ive analyzed everything I possibly could and don't know how they came up with that number. 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.