Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WalMart Luv Button gone ??

tag
Chris123nTx
Established Contributor

Re: WalMart Luv Button gone ??

Cant argue with that cli, but it does make me wonder how they figure that 400 less than you requested matters in the big picture to them. Guess if it is across millions of accounts, but still.
Message 21 of 25
CS800
Super Contributor

Seems like GE is doing some random auto CLI's lately.

Message 22 of 25
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Will they give me luv if I have a balance?  Lowe's did for DH, a 1000 increase and he had  300 balance.

JCP gave me 1500, but my balance was zero.

Carecredit gave me 1000 when my balance was 200.

Both our Walmarts are nearly maxed due to 6 month/12 month free interest purchases at xmas.  Do you think we will have to wait til those are paid off/down for increases?

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 23 of 25
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@nuggets321 wrote:

So it figures, the day after my 4th statement cut, I hit the CLI luv button and a message pops up that "we are no accepting credit limit increase requests online, please call cust service for an increase request......blah..blah...blah.... is this happening to everyone or on any other GECRB accounts ?

Yes, you have to call in now for customer initiated CLI's.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 24 of 25
CS800
Super Contributor

@Booner72 wrote:

Will they give me luv if I have a balance?  Lowe's did for DH, a 1000 increase and he had  300 balance.

JCP gave me 1500, but my balance was zero.

Carecredit gave me 1000 when my balance was 200.

Both our Walmarts are nearly maxed due to 6 month/12 month free interest purchases at xmas.  Do you think we will have to wait til those are paid off/down for increases?

Im pretty sure a balance would not be a factor. I assume that you wont get penalized for usage if the card is in good standing.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.