Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WalMart Store Card - My new gas card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WalMart Store Card - My new gas card?

I was under the impressinmy Walmart account was closed after showing closed by consumer on my credit report and not using the card for months so no statements.  I went online to access the account and it still showed open with a 5% cashback option for gas.  I accepted tecash back and used the card at the gas station and it went through fine.

I usually buy gas there simply because of the Sam's Club discount.  Guess I have a new gas card.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WalMart Store Card - My new gas card?

maybe the inactivty triggered an "auto response" to the cra's. either way you avoid the sliegh center and hvt for receiving a "new card" w/o apping.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:
maybe the inactivty triggered an "auto response" to the cra's. either way you avoid the sliegh center and hvt for receiving a "new card" w/o apping.

Hey I just didn't know WallyWorld had a CB option for anything... Limit sucks but okay for a gas card I guess...lol!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

i was there tonight and was fighting the urge to not try for the dicover. i fought it off by saying it doesn't have any rewards, why should i. maybe this is a sign.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:
i was there tonight and was fighting the urge to not try for the dicover. i fought it off by saying it doesn't have any rewards, why should i. maybe this is a sign.

As far as I know I only have the store card. It said click here to activate your postcard (What postcard?)  never received any such thing.  But I most definitely will take a straight 5% off gas since I get gas there often.  That and my 2 and 1 percent cashback cards, I guess I'm pretty set.  It did offer a 10% discount if I spend 100.00 by the 19th of Oct, we'll see.  I can always get groceries.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.