@dalebb wrote:

i get like 12 mile to the gal

That thing got a Hemi ?

yes it does and heated seats

Message 41 of 70
frogfan12
Established Contributor

Re: WalMart card

I want something smaller but I don't want a Chevy. For my Tahoe to be fairly new, I've had quite a few problems with it. My next dream car is a BMW X5 but the X3 looks good too. I just want a smaller SUV. I was in a bad car wreck a few years back so I wanted a big vehicle to feel safe but now I feel just as safe in a car that's not a monster. 

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 42 of 70
frogfan12
Established Contributor

@Trigga wrote:

Yes no luck yet on GW for the 30day late , and i sent PFD for the medical bill but got no response Smiley Sad

Did you just send in the PFD? You have to call and be persistent. I had a random PFD pop up and I've also had another medical bill pop up right before I closed on my home. Luckily I found a loophole that pulled the bill out of collections. I just have to pay on it monthly.

Message 43 of 70
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@frogfan12 wrote:

I want something smaller but I don't want a Chevy. For my Tahoe to be fairly new, I've had quite a few problems with it. My next dream car is a BMW X5 but the X3 looks good too. I just want a smaller SUV. I was in a bad car wreck a few years back so I wanted a big vehicle to feel safe but now I feel just as safe in a car that's not a monster. 

bigger the better i say

Message 44 of 70
frogfan12
Established Contributor

The Tahoe is big enough for me. I call it a monster because it has the third row seating. It's a beast. I want something more soccer mom sized. And the X5s I see around town are really cute. I just want to get some more use out of my Tahoe and maybe I'll trade it in when the year's up, if not next year.

Message 45 of 70
CS800
Super Contributor

Check this : Looks like a 300M if you ask me.

Message 46 of 70
Trigga
Regular Contributor

Not sure why it wont let me quote you but anyway . Yes i have sent PFD letters for 5 months now with NO response . Ive been doing the same with GW letter for the 30 day late payment also on a credit card 2yrs ago . When i joined this site my scores were in the mid 500s now im mid 600s so i learned ALOT cause of this site thank god Smiley Embarassed

WalMart 5k , Amazon 3.5k,Chase Freedom 1.5k , Citi TY 2k, Discover IT1.1k, HomeDepot 2.8k , Chase Slate1.5k , BofA cash rewards 1.5k, Lowes 12k , Kay Jewelers 3k , Gardening until 2015!
Message 47 of 70
frogfan12
Established Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

What is THAT?

Message 48 of 70
CS800
Super Contributor

GMC's Denali XT concept, it's a hybrid crossover pickup.

Message 49 of 70
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@frogfan12 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

What is THAT?

the new walmart card?

Message 50 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.