Senior Contributor
john398

Re: Wallaby Card - Anybody have one?

webhopper wrote:

Its weird because this says that surcharge fees are illegal in Oklahoma, but i paid one at the Tag Agency on Tuesday.... 

I am lost, how does that fit in on this thread?

New Visitor
User677327

FICO deleted my reply, but perhaps previous poster is responding to our blog.  I guess I can't link to another forum, but in OK and many other states government agencies are exempt from credit card surcharge bans and have been for years.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

User677327 wrote:

FICO deleted my reply, but perhaps previous poster is responding to our blog.  I guess I can't link to another forum, but in OK and many other states government agencies are exempt from credit card surcharge bans and have been for years.

Linking to some forums is quite OK, but there are some out there that offer questionable credit repair advice. Because these forums provide reports and thus must adhere to the CROA, links to some of these sites have to be removed.

Also be sure to click on the orangy-looking envelope thingy at the upper right hand corner of the page.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}