Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallaby Card - Anybody have one?

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Wallaby Card - Anybody have one?

@webhopper wrote:

Its weird because this says that surcharge fees are illegal in Oklahoma, but i paid one at the Tag Agency on Tuesday.... 

I am lost, how does that fit in on this thread?

Message 11 of 13
User677327

FICO deleted my reply, but perhaps previous poster is responding to our blog.  I guess I can't link to another forum, but in OK and many other states government agencies are exempt from credit card surcharge bans and have been for years.

Message 12 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@User677327 wrote:

FICO deleted my reply, but perhaps previous poster is responding to our blog.  I guess I can't link to another forum, but in OK and many other states government agencies are exempt from credit card surcharge bans and have been for years.

Linking to some forums is quite OK, but there are some out there that offer questionable credit repair advice. Because these forums provide reports and thus must adhere to the CROA, links to some of these sites have to be removed.

Also be sure to click on the orangy-looking envelope thingy at the upper right hand corner of the page.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.