Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallet Up iPhone App

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wallet Up iPhone App

Your thoughts...

I decided to give it a try.  It tells me which reward cards are best for where I want to go.  I find it odd it suggests my GoRewards NFCU over PlayStation Cap1 for fast food, but whatev's. Best feature IMO is that in red italics, it lists which cards have statements placing soon!

Doesnt completely locate everything around me either.  Example, at lunch about to buy gas.  Giving me Costco 5 miles away, not Shell 0.5 miles away. 

I do NOT have a Costco Amex.

The website shows which cards I have would make good reward combos with, but the ever present "advertisers notice" gives me some pause. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wallet Up iPhone App

I use the app too, look at the settings you have if you have your bank connected, it works to maximize your current balance on your accounts versus apr versus rewards. Then it pulls the best card based off that. There's also the Wallaby app. It has the similar setup but goes on to monitor your spend then show based off your transaction which card in your portfolio would have earned more (missed rewards) Like I have payments for a Dooney & Burke hitting the Amazon Visa, today it told me the SW Airlines Visa would have earned more rewards wise. Plus you can change the settings to maximize cash flow, minimize interest, maximize rewards or let the app choose based off those combined. Pretty cool and avoids all the spreadsheets.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wallet Up iPhone App

sweet!  yeah it does look familar.  Going to try it out. Smiley Happy

edit:  24 hrs I and I like it better already.  I enjoy the Upcoming Bills section and option to strategize by either Maxing Rewards or Low Interest. 👍🏼👍🏼

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.