New Contributor
roastbeans

Wallmart Discover Luv button.

I've only had Wallmart Discover card for only about a month now,but out of curiosity I clicked on the Luv button last night and I get this message.."We are not able to increase credit limit ONLINE for THIS ACCOUNT.I thought it was rather odd responds...Is this flat out denial, or they want me to call the customer service? or I am thinking too much from one sentence??

Super Contributor
mongstradamus

Re: Wallmart Discover Luv button.

roastbeans wrote:

I've only had Wallmart Discover card for only about a month now,but out of curiosity I clicked on the Luv button last night and I get this message.."We are not able to increase credit limit ONLINE for THIS ACCOUNT.I thought it was rather odd responds...Is this flat out denial, or they want me to call the customer service? or I am thinking too much from one sentence??

I am not sure if thats the standard message for if you have not had your card long enough. I read on here before that they want at least 3 statements I think 

EX Fico 795(amex fico) 9/25/14 Fako 806 CS/Credit.com 11/4/14
EQ SW 822 quizzle fako 796 7/19/14
TU Fico 810 Fako 774 Creditkarma 10/10/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}