Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wallmart Discover Luv button.

tag
roastbeans
New Contributor

Wallmart Discover Luv button.

I've only had Wallmart Discover card for only about a month now,but out of curiosity I clicked on the Luv button last night and I get this message.."We are not able to increase credit limit ONLINE for THIS ACCOUNT.I thought it was rather odd responds...Is this flat out denial, or they want me to call the customer service? or I am thinking too much from one sentence??

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Wallmart Discover Luv button.

@roastbeans wrote:

I've only had Wallmart Discover card for only about a month now,but out of curiosity I clicked on the Luv button last night and I get this message.."We are not able to increase credit limit ONLINE for THIS ACCOUNT.I thought it was rather odd responds...Is this flat out denial, or they want me to call the customer service? or I am thinking too much from one sentence??

I am not sure if thats the standard message for if you have not had your card long enough. I read on here before that they want at least 3 statements I think 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.