Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wally Application?

tag
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

Wally Application?

Where do I apply for the Wally Discover card? I check on the Walmart website and cannot find the app to Discover version. Is there any link? Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Re: Wally Application?

Www.Walmart.com/credit Just apply and if eligible for discover they will give u that one. If not they will see if u qualify for store card.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

Thank you! Just app'ed and was instantly approved for 2K. Kinda went on a app spree today. Got Discover More, Citi Thank you, Citi Dividen, Barclay and now Wally Discover.

Already in pocket Chase Freedom and INK, AMEX Green and CapOne. Been rebuilding my credit for the last 5 years and now all the hard work has paided off. I will be in gardening mode until 2014. Then might try for an AMEX revolver. Thank you to all who have helped me with my questions. I have learned alot in teh one year I have been on this forum. Thank you again.

Message 3 of 8
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@kwazziee wrote:

Thank you! Just app'ed and was instantly approved for 2K. Kinda went on a app spree today. Got Discover More, Citi Thank you, Citi Dividen, Barclay and now Wally Discover.

Already in pocket Chase Freedom and INK, AMEX Green and CapOne. Been rebuilding my credit for the last 5 years and now all the hard work has paided off. I will be in gardening mode until 2014. Then might try for an AMEX revolver. Thank you to all who have helped me with my questions. I have learned alot in teh one year I have been on this forum. Thank you again.

CONGRATS!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 8
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 8
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 6 of 8
localuser
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Cap1Secured $700 | Chase Slate $700 | Amazon Store $5000 | Discover IT $7000 | Lowe's $8000 | AmEx BCE $20000 | Freedom $3000
November 2014 (myFICOs): Equifax 717 TransUnion 725 Experian 717
January 2014 (myFICOs): Equifax 675 TransUnion 661 Experian 723
Message 7 of 8
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

WOW!!! They are great with CLIs tooooo.....CONGRATS!!!!

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.