Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wally CLI "Ineligible"?

tag
Chaos122
Regular Contributor

Re: Wally CLI "Ineligible"?

Yeah, what namvet said is exactly what your letter will say.. It means you havent had the card long enough, wait a month and try again, you should get a cli.  I have 4 gecrb cards and sometimes i hit the luv button a litle early and always get that response.  Once i hit it right after my 4th statement cut, got that letter and 2 weeks later hit it again and got a cli. 

Now i always wait at least a week after my statement cuts and have never had an issue, 12 cli's between the 4 cards over the last year (3 each).  Try again next month if you havent allready got an auto cli.

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 797 Eq 792, Ex 805 (psecu)
Goal Score: 840 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 24
jasimae
Frequent Contributor

I'm assuming that I just requested the CLI too early, despite me having never maxed out the card and generally making multiple payments throughout the month if I've charged on it.  I don't recall reading anywhere that anyone was able to do a recon for a CLI from Wally, but I could be mistaken.  It's not that serious though.  I'll just ride it out and wait another 2 to 3 months and request one, if I don't get an auto before then.  There was a request CLI feature on the website a short while ago but it seems to have disappeared as of late.

Message 22 of 24
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@Chaos122 wrote:

Yeah, what namvet said is exactly what your letter will say.. It means you havent had the card long enough, wait a month and try again, you should get a cli.  I have 4 gecrb cards and sometimes i hit the luv button a litle early and always get that response.  Once i hit it right after my 4th statement cut, got that letter and 2 weeks later hit it again and got a cli. 

Now i always wait at least a week after my statement cuts and have never had an issue, 12 cli's between the 4 cards over the last year (3 each).  Try again next month if you havent allready got an auto cli.

Great advice. I will try it.

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 23 of 24
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

That is good advice.  I have 4 GEMB accounts - and for the longest time one would be approved for CLIs while three would not - I was CLD - or I would only get like $75 increases.  JCP went about two years without an increase, then suddently I was approved for $2000 last month.  Similarly with PayPal - which has been the absolute hardest to get an increase on.  I started out with a limite of $600 with them, and three years ago they CLD me all the way to about $160.  Within the past 8 or so months, it has gottent to $1800.   Walmart and Amazon, as of late have been great.  But I will say this, I had gotten a denial for an increase on my Amazon the last time, then a few days later, they increased it anyway.  I think I just had not waited long enough between requestst.

They might just be waiting on some more history with you, but they increases WILL come, so do not become discouraged.

*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.