Super Contributor
CS800

Re: Wally store card to Discover

I wonder how much the FICO they provide goes into the 'upgrade' equation. Since they already  provide it anyway. Maybe they check it and if your score is above a certain threshold, you get the offer?

Frequent Contributor
Sparkz1920

Re: Wally store card to Discover

Mekitcat wrote:

It showed the card as orange. I really hope that it is!! I like it. I always thought you would see the offer on your account to upgrage but I guess I was wrong. It says I will get it in about 60 days thats along time! But it will be worth it I guess :smileyhappy:

wal-discard.JPG

I saw the offer a little less than a month ago when i was checking my TU FICO and it appeared. Card for about a year and a half...4K Limit, I only had about 1600 on the last card. I like this one, but i want a real Discover and they keep denying me :smileysad:

This one only has 1% cash back....What Imma do with that lol.??!?! However Im grateful. But they wont get much activity on this one. I think the most ive charged is 500 for a tv and i do buy groceries and such but thats about it.

Starting Score: 601
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU Rewards- 8K......AMEX Delta Skymiles-5k.....Citi AAdvantage AMEX-3.5K...WalMart Discover-4K....Old Navy Visa-2k...BOA-3000...AMEX Green-NPSL....Discover More-1K

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+