Did you mean: 

Walmart, $500 ...... :/

tag
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

Re: Walmart, $500 ...... :/

@distantarray wrote:

@bernhardtra wrote:

I was wondering how the limit was established and how they review things.  They have told me every 6 months accounts are reviewed, but now it appears that even so I can possibly get it raised sooner and faster through properly maintaining the account and being proactive on it.  I hope one day that it simply becomes their Discover card version. 

I do like the FICO score aspect!

with GECRB just call the number, people have been getting increases every 14 days with that number (can't believe they tried lol) but it's all a soft inquiry so it's fine. I would wait atleast 30 days tho

+1

As of 9/13"
Starting Score: 600
Goal Score: 740
Garden till 10/14"
Message 11 of 40
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@Flying_High wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

GE will grow with you as long as you:

-Pay more than the minimum

-Keep your util. down when asking for CLI's

-Ask for CLI's every 4th statement, any earlier will be a decline.

Hello, I was appoved for $400 Smiley Sad, oh well better then nothing...Anyways Im getting my new walmart card today or tomorrow i like to PIF will that hurt my CLI every 4months?

Just call the underwritters directly..... 877.379.8173  I got a CLI from 600 to 2500 in 3months and only used the account once. People have luck with this number calling the day of the approval as well. This by passes all their automated systems and goes straight to the people who make your credit decisions (past normal supervisors) some even had luck going from 1,000 to 10,000 in a single call, just ask for a lot 5 to 10x your credit limit is not uncommon with this number.

Ok thank you how long do u thk i should wait?

As of 9/13"
Garden till 10/14"
Message 12 of 40
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Flying_High wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@Flying_High wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Hello, I was appoved for $400 Smiley Sad, oh well better then nothing...Anyways Im getting my new walmart card today or tomorrow i like to PIF will that hurt my CLI every 4months?

Just call the underwritters directly..... 877.379.8173  I got a CLI from 600 to 2500 in 3months and only used the account once. People have luck with this number calling the day of the approval as well. This by passes all their automated systems and goes straight to the people who make your credit decisions (past normal supervisors) some even had luck going from 1,000 to 10,000 in a single call, just ask for a lot 5 to 10x your credit limit is not uncommon with this number.

I would use the card atleast once then pay it and apply for CLI almost immediately LOL, worked for me to bump mine from 600 to 2,500. and others went from 500 to 1500 with questionable credit the day they signed up so ymmv

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 13 of 40
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yes, don't overuse the uw number! You'll ruin it for everyone like the C1 exec num haha
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 14 of 40
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@Flying_High wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@Flying_High wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I would use the card atleast once then pay it and apply for CLI almost immediately LOL, worked for me to bump mine from 600 to 2,500. and others went from 500 to 1500 with questionable credit the day they signed up so ymmv

Lol wow ok will try, I just got approved for Ebay MC as well same day are they the same ppl? if so im thinking about asking if they can match walmart card with Ebay $1,000 not sure if they will go for that

As of 9/13"
Garden till 10/14"
Message 15 of 40
distantarray
Established Contributor

lol yep not posting it anymore =) but the number does wonders, people have gone from 150,1,000 to 10,000 within a month, and all GECRB cards minus Care credit are all done without a hard inquiry too.

Message 16 of 40
distantarray
Established Contributor

aim for the sky, they'll counter. I asked for $5,000 LOL 8.3 times my limit. They countered with $2,500. I'll request another one after my report updates since I got a 5,500 BCP, and a 17k navy federal added. In this month alone.

Message 17 of 40
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

You should def go ahead and call 'em imo. Lol

I've gotten prob $15k in clis from GE using the uw number in the past month or two.

:-D
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 18 of 40
distantarray
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

I've gotten prob $15k in clis from GE using the uw number in the past month or two.

lol the results are insane....as for the reason just tell them Holidays are coming up and you plan to do most of your shopping at Walmart =)

Message 19 of 40
Flying_High
Regular Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

lol the results are insane....

+1

As of 9/13"
Garden till 10/14"
Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.