Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart AU...who knew?

tag
CK_Charles_Lover
Regular Contributor

Re: Walmart AU...who knew?

Walmart only ask for First Name and Last 

I was thinking of adding my mom and dad they need help rebuilding. I don't live with them and I'm guessing they are going to mail them to me since they don't ask for a mailing address. So how are they going to know who to report??

Trans Union Fico (Walmart) ,690 Experian Fico (Amex) 686(Opened 3 new accounts this month. In the Garden)

AMEX BCE ($19,500) AMEX PRG -(NPSL), BARCLAYS US AIR PREMIER WORLD ($10,000), BOA CASH REWARD -($6,000), CITI HILTON RESERVE SIGGY-(5,000), WALMART DISCOVER ( $5,800), CITI DIAMOND ($4,700), CITI DIVIDED WORLD ($4,500), AMAZON STORE($5,000), NORDSTROM VISA SIG($5,000), PAYPAL STORE ($4,000) Amex Delta Gold ($2000)
Message 11 of 14
journey258
Frequent Contributor

My assumption is that they matched the name and address. My daughters both have student credit cards, so they do have active credit profiles.

Current Score:652 EQ (Beacon 5.0), 647 EX, 647 EQ, 693 TU (USAA CMS), 684 TU (Walmart)
Goal Score:700 across the board

My Wallet: NFCU cashRewards Sig ($14k); Chase SW RR Sig ($6); USAA Cash Rewards MC ($2k); USAA Plat MC ($2k); USAA AMEX ($2k) GE/JC Penney ($4.4k); Chase Freedom ($1.5k); GE/Lowes ($1.8k); GE/Amazon ($1.7k); GE/Walmart ($5k); Cap 1 ($1k); Comenity/LB ($1K); Dillards AMEX ($2.1k)
Message 12 of 14
compassion101
Established Contributor

@CK_Charles_Lover wrote:

Walmart only ask for First Name and Last 

I was thinking of adding my mom and dad they need help rebuilding. I don't live with them and I'm guessing they are going to mail them to me since they don't ask for a mailing address. So how are they going to know who to report??

Not certain, but I think they just report the info they have to the credit bureaus. The CBs are generally pretty good about aliases, addresses variations etc and have ways to accurately figure out to put that on your parents reports. Accuracy is their business, so I'm sure they have a method in place for this. Obv check up on it to see if it is getting reported though.

Message 13 of 14
CK_Charles_Lover
Regular Contributor

Can't hurt to try

Trans Union Fico (Walmart) ,690 Experian Fico (Amex) 686(Opened 3 new accounts this month. In the Garden)

AMEX BCE ($19,500) AMEX PRG -(NPSL), BARCLAYS US AIR PREMIER WORLD ($10,000), BOA CASH REWARD -($6,000), CITI HILTON RESERVE SIGGY-(5,000), WALMART DISCOVER ( $5,800), CITI DIAMOND ($4,700), CITI DIVIDED WORLD ($4,500), AMAZON STORE($5,000), NORDSTROM VISA SIG($5,000), PAYPAL STORE ($4,000) Amex Delta Gold ($2000)
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.