Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Approved 2,500

tag
bobebob
Frequent Contributor

Re: Walmart Approved 2,500

@911gt34life wrote:

i just apply for walmart credit card but for some reason lady on the phone wanted identity verification why is this ?  they pull tu and approved  for 2500 Smiley Very Happy

Free Fico Smiley Very Happy 

Out of curiosity, how'd you get $2500?   Did you apply in-store, online, or over phone?

I make 72k/yr and have a 793 Equifax Fico and they only gave me $1300 (online).

I'm not terribly worried about it because I don't plan on putting more than $100 on it just to  show use.  (the 22%+ rate might have something to do with that decision).

As many do I just got it to get the access to the free TU FICO's.  But a higher limit would help my Util.

I guess I think they should have given me a higher CL on general principal. Smiley Happy

bobebob || Nov: My FICO SW EQ(Upgraded Version) = 822 ||Sept: Walmart TU Fico=838Goal = FICO's>800 || In my wallet: CostcoAmEx(20k), DCU Visa Platinum (10k), BoA Visa Signature (17.1k), Walmart Discover (7.5k), AmEx Corporate (5k). All PIF every month.
Message 11 of 13
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

i apply online that it say wait 7 to 10 business days but i call in and was approved  on the phone.

>
Message 12 of 13
JonStur
Established Contributor

On the Walmart website there is the option to apply for either the Discover or the store..if you apply for the Discover and they don't approve you, they will automatically approve you for their store card if you meet that criteria instead..I love shopping at the Superstore with mine...CLI every four months like clockwork..will save my balance for Black Friday madness!!!!

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.