Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Birthday Gift - $10 eGift Card

tag
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Walmart Birthday Gift - $10 eGift Card

My birthday is this month, and Walmart sent me a birthday mailer with an offer of a $10 eGift Card if I use my Walmart Discover to make a purchase (no minimum dollar amount required) in-store and the transaction posts by May 31st.  Anyone else getting a birthday recognition from Wally?

Walmart remembers my birthday........I wonder if my DH will?  hahaha

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart Birthday Gift - $10 eGift Card

Happy birthday!! What a nice surprise. Hopefully GECRB Walmart remembers my b-day.
Message 2 of 12
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:Quote
Happy birthday!! What a nice surprise. Hopefully GECRB Walmart remembers my b-day.

Thank you kevinjjc!  Smiley Happy  I hope Wally remembers your b-day, too!!

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 3 of 12
myjourney
Super Contributor

Happy Birthday Day

They didn't send me one Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 12
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Happy a birthday! Mine is next month, so I'm still holding out hope!
Message 5 of 12
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

I got one too! Now I need a reason to go to Wally world!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 12
brikays
Regular Contributor

Happy Birthday. ....mine is next month as well.
~ Hover over cards to view limits ~

Message 7 of 12
jenjen80

I know this is several months old, but did any of you that received this offer actually get the eGiftCard? How long did it take to receive it? My birthday was in Dec and I made a purchase early in the month but haven't gotten anything yet. Maybe it comes later in the following month (so this month for me)?

Message 8 of 12
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@jenjen80 wrote:

I know this is several months old, but did any of you that received this offer actually get the eGiftCard? How long did it take to receive it? My birthday was in Dec and I made a purchase early in the month but haven't gotten anything yet. Maybe it comes later in the following month (so this month for me)?

I did get mine.  My email came a week before my birthday and I received the e-card the following month. 

Message 9 of 12
jenjen80

Thanks! Smiley Happy I was a little concerned because my offer came in the mail with a QR code, and when I scanned it it said it was good in August, LOL. Typical Walmart Smiley Wink 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.