cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CC Instant Approval!! WooHoo!

tag
dekelley1
Regular Contributor

Re: Walmart CC Instant Approval!! WooHoo!

Just got my instant approval for walmat also $300.  however I am not able to use it until I get the card in the mail.

EQ:?? EX 629 TU:580

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: Lender pullEQ 667, TU04 698 TU98 644, EX 660
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 31 of 52
aquatic1
Established Contributor

Walmart is REALLY quick.  I applied and was approved on 12/4.  I have not received my card of course BUT it has posted to my EX report as of today!!!!  I am REALLY happy for that....
Message Edited by aquatic1 on 12-09-2009 07:33 AM

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Message 32 of 52
future
Frequent Contributor

I haven't aped in 2yrs, but After reading thru the thread I decided to  apply. Not to mention, Not only do I shop there, but I also wanted to pick up a couple of xmas gifts for the kids.  I got the To 10 day mess, so I wrote down code(which they don't ask you) and in. After I verified a couple of ques I was approved only a 800.00 cl.

Message 33 of 52
aquatic1
Established Contributor

Update,

As of this morning the new walmart card I was approved for is showing on all three reports.  I applied and was approved on 12/4.  Have not received the card but its posted!!!!

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Message 34 of 52
DI
Super Contributor

@future wrote:

I haven't aped in 2yrs, but After reading thru the thread I decided to  apply. Not to mention, Not only do I shop there, but I also wanted to pick up a couple of xmas gifts for the kids.  I got the To 10 day mess, so I wrote down code(which they don't ask you) and in. After I verified a couple of ques I was approved only a 800.00 cl.

Congrats!

Message 35 of 52
StarraeAday1
Regular Contributor

I was just approved instantly too! I really didn't expect to be, as I'm only about a year and a half out of a Chapter 7 bankruptcy discharge. However, I've gotten my FICO's up a bit and have very low debt, so I guess it was enough. I tried to get one for hubby too, as his credit scores haven't increased quite as much as mine and I'm working on that for him, but I got the 7-10 day message. Oh well, maybe we'll still get good news on it! Just had to share my good news. Smiley Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Equifax:

4/24/09 ~ 620

9/24/09 ~ 642

10/27/09 ~ 645

11/8/09 ~ 665

TransUnion:

10/28/09 ~ 618

11/30/09 ~ 645

Foreclosure - June 2017
Ch. 7 BK - Discharged January 2018
6/2020 - EQ 680 | EX 691 | TU 707
Message 36 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

I visited walmart.com and as I was checking out I had a preapproved offer for $1000! I applied and was approved! They made sure to instantly add my account info to my payment options...lol
Message 37 of 52
future
Frequent Contributor

Call the 800# on the thread. They will ask you some security ques, and then more than likely approve you
Message 38 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

On Walmarts site today to order some gifts and had the pre-qualified offer pop up so I hit the button and it said I was approved for a 1000.00 so I hit the submit and instantly approved for full amountSmiley Happy Wont use much but still nice to have.

Message 39 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the Walmart Discover card. I started off with a $1750 CL, got a CLD to $750 earlier this year for some reason.   About 2 weeks ago I hit the request for an increase and got shot down.   Today I get a letter saying they turned me down for a CLI by error and they raised my CL to $2,750! Smiley Happy

It has been a good week.

Message 40 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.