Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI : 4 Months or 4 Statements?

tag
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Walmart CLI : 4 Months or 4 Statements?

I am about one week away from being 4 months ago since my last Walmart/Synchrony CLI, but have passed 4 statements. Do not want to press Luv button too early.

Anybody know if it is truly 4 Statements or 4 months? Thanks for all Help

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart CLI : 4 Months or 4 Statements?

DO NOT PRESS THE LOVE BUTTON!  Do a chat and ask the rep in that chat for the limit you want.  You'll get a much bigger lcli that way. I started with $600 on a preapproved card. At 6 months hit the cli button and went to $1050. 4 months later did a chat, asked for $3000 an was instantly approved. 

You can do the chat now.

Message 2 of 5
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Thanks Swampy. I tried the chat and C Solutions several times in past, and denied. For some odd reason, the button only works for me. Two CLI's with it. Different Strokes for Different Card Holders I guess.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just tell them you want a cli and they will tell you you can do it on line or ask you if you want them to process for you. 

Message 4 of 5
taxi818
Super Contributor

Neither 4 months or 4 statements in stone. As others stated. Simply go to chat. You will be fine. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.