Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI after 4th statement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart CLI after 4th statement

@aquatic1 wrote:

I just requested an increase and only got  $125.00.  I am now at $725 from the original $600.  oh well, every bit counts!

I'm in the same boat the most i have gotten on a CLI was $125. My starting CL was $300 took me 2 years to get to the CL i have now which is $850.

Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@konabill wrote:

I just logged on to my account and to my suprise:Smiley Very Happy

Total Credit Limit :$800.00

Original limit  from Christmas was $ 300 .   I hit the Luv button last month and was rejected.      and now I was raised $500 without requesting limit increase.   WHOOOO HOOOOO  !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Now if Target would do something

What are your scores an how long have you had the card?

Message 12 of 29
MsKarmaNYC
Valued Member

@ aquatic1 Yes! every little bit counts. I am sorry about such a low increase for you as I was expecting around a $125-150 CLI my self. I pleasant surprise to see a $400 increase. I am not sure if using the card is a factor but I do for gas & at Sams Club as I too afraid to apply for their card yet, lol. Next time I might not be so lucky.

Message 13 of 29
MsKarmaNYC
Valued Member

Congrats!! KonaBill..I guess GE/Walmart are being nice to some of us, lol.

@konabill wrote:

I just logged on to my account and to my suprise:Smiley Very Happy

Total Credit Limit :$800.00

Original limit  from Christmas was $ 300 .   I hit the Luv button last month and was rejected.      and now I was raised $500 without requesting limit increase.   WHOOOO HOOOOO  !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Now if Target would do something

Message 14 of 29
MsKarmaNYC
Valued Member

@Anonymous  Were the CLI in increments of $125 over the 2 yrs to where your limit is now? Do you know if the take a look at your reports before increasing CLI.

@Anonymous wrote:

@aquatic1 wrote:

I just requested an increase and only got  $125.00.  I am now at $725 from the original $600.  oh well, every bit counts!

I'm in the same boat the most i have gotten on a CLI was $125. My starting CL was $300 took me 2 years to get to the CL i have now which is $850.

Message 15 of 29
l-turner
Established Member

LOL I am just wondering if it was hard to get everyone's Walmart Card?? LOL all this success looks promiseing Robot Very Happy

Message 16 of 29
MsKarmaNYC
Valued Member

@i-turner

When I applied in December my EQ was around 640 as that credit file has always been my lowest score. I had 1 collection about 2 1/2 yrs old at the time, about 10 inq over 2 yrs, my debt util was 30%,  and a few new accounts too. Not sure if it helps but I was shocked I was approved. Just the luck of the draw I guess in my case.

@l-turner wrote:

LOL I am just wondering if it was hard to get everyone's Walmart Card?? LOL all this success looks promiseing Robot Very Happy

Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MsKarmaNYC wrote:

Were the CLI in increments of $125 over the 2 yrs to where your limit is now? Do you know if the take a look at your reports before increasing CLI.

Yea they would soft me it took me 2 years to get to a $825 CL where i stand now. I feel kind jealous now there giving out $400 auto CLI. I've never received an auto CLI from them.

Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@l-turner wrote:

When i was approved 2 years ago i had a paid collection showing my EQ score was around 620. My starting CL was $300.

Message 19 of 29
guydiver
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI after 4th statementon

Congrats!!!! That is a nice increase considering WallyWorld is a tightwad for sure.  Just keep them happy with those on time payments and  you should build a decent CL over time.  I've been with GEMB for several years, and patience is a virtue.  Good luck.

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.