cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI after 4th statement

Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI after 4th statement

aquatic1 wrote:

I just requested an increase and only got  $125.00.  I am now at $725 from the original $600.  oh well, every bit counts!

I'm in the same boat the most i have gotten on a CLI was $125. My starting CL was $300 took me 2 years to get to the CL i have now which is $850.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor

konabill wrote:

I just logged on to my account and to my suprise:Smiley Very Happy

Total Credit Limit :$800.00

Original limit  from Christmas was $ 300 .   I hit the Luv button last month and was rejected.      and now I was raised $500 without requesting limit increase.   WHOOOO HOOOOO  !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Now if Target would do something

What are your scores an how long have you had the card?

Valued Member

@ aquatic1 Yes! every little bit counts. I am sorry about such a low increase for you as I was expecting around a $125-150 CLI my self. I pleasant surprise to see a $400 increase. I am not sure if using the card is a factor but I do for gas & at Sams Club as I too afraid to apply for their card yet, lol. Next time I might not be so lucky.

Valued Member

Congrats!! KonaBill..I guess GE/Walmart are being nice to some of us, lol.

konabill wrote:

I just logged on to my account and to my suprise:Smiley Very Happy

Total Credit Limit :$800.00

Original limit  from Christmas was $ 300 .   I hit the Luv button last month and was rejected.      and now I was raised $500 without requesting limit increase.   WHOOOO HOOOOO  !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Now if Target would do something

Valued Member

@mjbfan79  Were the CLI in increments of $125 over the 2 yrs to where your limit is now? Do you know if the take a look at your reports before increasing CLI.

mjbfan79 wrote:

aquatic1 wrote:

I just requested an increase and only got  $125.00.  I am now at $725 from the original $600.  oh well, every bit counts!

I'm in the same boat the most i have gotten on a CLI was $125. My starting CL was $300 took me 2 years to get to the CL i have now which is $850.

Established Member

LOL I am just wondering if it was hard to get everyone's Walmart Card?? LOL all this success looks promiseing Robot Very Happy

Valued Member

@i-turner

When I applied in December my EQ was around 640 as that credit file has always been my lowest score. I had 1 collection about 2 1/2 yrs old at the time, about 10 inq over 2 yrs, my debt util was 30%,  and a few new accounts too. Not sure if it helps but I was shocked I was approved. Just the luck of the draw I guess in my case.

l-turner wrote:

LOL I am just wondering if it was hard to get everyone's Walmart Card?? LOL all this success looks promiseing Robot Very Happy

Valued Contributor

MsKarmaNYC wrote:

Were the CLI in increments of $125 over the 2 yrs to where your limit is now? Do you know if the take a look at your reports before increasing CLI.

Yea they would soft me it took me 2 years to get to a $825 CL where i stand now. I feel kind jealous now there giving out $400 auto CLI. I've never received an auto CLI from them.

Valued Contributor

l-turner wrote:

When i was approved 2 years ago i had a paid collection showing my EQ score was around 620. My starting CL was $300.

Established Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI after 4th statementon

Congrats!!!! That is a nice increase considering WallyWorld is a tightwad for sure.  Just keep them happy with those on time payments and  you should build a decent CL over time.  I've been with GEMB for several years, and patience is a virtue.  Good luck.

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: 773 EQ(DCU), 757 TU(Barclay), 788 EX(Credit.com)
Goal Score:760 X 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge