Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI gimmicky statement

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Walmart CLI gimmicky statement

Apparently I flubbed it earlier: while Walmart did refund my overpayment of $6.33, they did it a few months after the fact and I actually generated a statement in October / November at -$6.33.

It didn't update the credit reports, but has anyone had a similar happenstance when CLI chasing?  Going to look for when my last CLI was and try once I get 4 statements if nothing else Smiley Happy.

        
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Walmart CLI gimmicky statement

@Revelate wrote:

Apparently I flubbed it earlier: while Walmart did refund my overpayment of $6.33, they did it a few months after the fact and I actually generated a statement in October / November at -$6.33.

It didn't update the credit reports, but has anyone had a similar happenstance when CLI chasing?  Going to look for when my last CLI was and try once I get 4 statements if nothing else Smiley Happy.

It will be known to them in their internal records so it should count as a statement whether CRAs are updated or not. With my last CLI (last mo) with them there were only 2 statements showing in my profile in the last 13 months but I know I made 6 PIF prior to stmt cuts in those months and I still got the CLI.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.