Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart CLI

@JayRizzo wrote:

It appears the first CLI is a teaser (big jump), then all others are babystep limits.

There are ways to get those big jumps regularly, but you need tons of moola for that :-(

Message 11 of 19
st4stinger4
Established Member

Hey everyone,

Was waiting for the 6 month mark with my walmart cc.....started with 1000cl.....hit the "request credit limit increase" button on the web site today....asked for my income.....then shot me an instant $750 dollar increase in limit ($1750 total now).

Will be requesting every 4 months from now on :-).

LOVE this site!!!! It also helped me get a mortgage :-)...just moved into my new house 2 weeks ago :-).

Long Live MyFICO :-)

Starting Score: 2/8/10: TU 650 EQ 643 EX ~600(FACO)
Current Score: 11/24/12: TU 740 EQ: 740 EX: 683(FACO)
Goal Score: 750+ (dare I say)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 19
terren2000
Regular Contributor

Walmart is SLOWWWWWW!!!!!!.

takes forever.  Im curious if I should put down that i make 1.5 million, and see what type of increase theyll give me.

Equifax - 789 Experian - 747 (Fako) Transunion - 715

Starting Score: 620
Current Score: 789
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 19
konabill
Regular Contributor

New Credit Limit Confirmation:

We are pleased to inform you that, effective immediately, your credit limit has been increased to the following:
Credit Limit:$1075

Its been 4 months and I hit the LUV button and was given a $100 CLI.      Walmart is SLOW but steady.............  I use the card 1 or 2 times per month and then PIF....

TU 802 EQ 806
*USAA*PENFED*NFCU*AMEX*DISCOVER*CiTi*WALMART*BESTBUY*
Message 14 of 19
konabill
Regular Contributor

Well I hit the luv button again and was rewarded with a $125.00 increase................ now @ $1200.   Still slow on increases but atleast it is moving. 

TU 802 EQ 806
Message 15 of 19
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

Do they check your credit everytime you request a increase..

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 16 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I think this will be the one card i use most of my limit every month twice and just make payments on. I do ALOT of shopping at Walmart and I like the Cash Back feature and being able to get gass from sam's. Hoefully I get good increases.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 17 of 19
konabill
Regular Contributor

@Jonbuck06 wrote:

Do they check your credit everytime you request a increase..

No hard pull.Smiley Happy

TU 802 EQ 806
Message 18 of 19
hurley_21_07

Here is my Walmart CLI history since I opened it in August. (FYI this is a Walmart card, NOT a Walmart Discover.)

Aug 2010

$500

Dec 2010

$575

Jun 2011

$675

Oct 2011

$900

I should've paid more attention and done it every 4mo, but I didnt. I have put in the same income amoutns each time. I wonder if I call and ask for a bigger CLI if they would grant me one. I could use the 'Christmas is coming...' excuse. My payments have always been huge and on time (as is everything) so maybe...just maybe...

Dan

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.