Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Walmart CLI

GE backed cards with the CLI online is always soft and Im pretty sure it automatically loads into the computer system just like Amex and if you click the button it just gives what's waiting... I wish they would just give it auto if it's approved but GE is every 4 months which is nice and every so often you get not enough time since last (double check your full 4 months and some usage usually required but not always) other message is not enough experience at current CL... then you just keep clicking each month!

most likely won't be full 4 months if you are using card.

Message 11 of 25
john398
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

GE backed cards with the CLI online is always soft and Im pretty sure it automatically loads into the computer system just like Amex and if you click the button it just gives what's waiting... I wish they would just give it auto if it's approved but GE is every 4 months which is nice and every so often you get not enough time since last (double check your full 4 months and some usage usually required but not always) other message is not enough experience at current CL... then you just keep clicking each month!

That makes sense so any idea what day of the month it loads into the system?

Message 12 of 25
lithium78
Established Contributor

@john398 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

That makes sense so any idea what day of the month it loads into the system?

I just click the luv button as soon as the fourth monthly statement arrives and it always works.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 25
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Nice job OP and everyone else!

GEMB seems pretty generous with CLIs...well, at least the frequency of them.  I think they will still be giving them after 1/1/12.

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Message 14 of 25
learnin113
Established Contributor

@aleicgrant wrote:

figures, my fourth statement wont drop until about January 10th. Bet GE stops all the love right after Jan 1 :-(

Huh? What do u mean by this? Smiley Indifferent

Message 15 of 25
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@aleicgrant wrote:

figures, my fourth statement wont drop until about January 10th. Bet GE stops all the love right after Jan 1 :-(

What luv??? GE giving me bags of coal when I ask for a CLI on any of my cards!!! BAAAAA HUMBUG!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 25
Juan123
Established Contributor

i asked for a CLI a month after getting the card and was denied >_< maybe i'll wait 6months this time Smiley Tongue

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Long way to go ^_^
Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Juan123 wrote:

i asked for a CLI a month after getting the card and was denied >_< maybe i'll wait 6months this time Smiley Tongue

6 months is good - their typical pattern is a CLI upon request - after every fourth statement hits.  If you keep that schedule, you can  yield three CLI's each year.   Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

does any one no what the max credit limit walmart offers

is there a cut off limit mine is at $1600.00 right now

Message 19 of 25
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

does any one no what the max credit limit walmart offers

is there a cut off limit mine is at $1600.00 right now

r we talking just the walmart card or the walmart by discover? my mother in law has a 10k walmart discover card (walmart only)

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.