Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Chat

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Chat

They will do a SP on TU and typically they want 650 or higher for the first big CLI, but as always YMMV on that.

Message 11 of 20
klarso11
Regular Contributor

If you don't have the latest version of "JAVA" on your computer the chat button doesn't appear. Also some newer versions of Windows do not show the chat feature.
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still have no luck with it. I want to increase it, so that I can buy a TV ($1200) down the road without killing my UTI.

I just don't see the option for chat, anywhere.

I think they killed the chat service, anyone else thinking that?

Message 13 of 20
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

They will do a SP on TU and typically they want 650 or higher for the first big CLI, but as always YMMV on that.

Yea its a roll of the dice. I am just above 600 but below 650 so i got some time. Its okay at least i have it so i will keep it.

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sparklerd34 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yea its a roll of the dice. I am just above 600 but below 650 so i got some time. Its okay at least i have it so i will keep it.

I spent a year and a month sitting at $150 limit and couldnt get a cli. Once my TU crossed 650, that's when I suddenly became lovable (new limit of $3500) in Synchrony's eyes apparently.

Message 15 of 20
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@sparklerd34 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I spent a year and a month sitting at $150 limit and couldnt get a cli. Once my TU crossed 650, that's when I suddenly became lovable (new limit of $3500) in Synchrony's eyes apparently.

Im starting to see that trend.. LOL well this year is my budget year and paying collections and paying off balances. Not interested in any more cards I have more than enough right now

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sparklerd34 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@sparklerd34 wrote:

I've been a walmart cardholder for over a year now and its the only card besides my Macys that has not increased at all.  Still at 300 and at least macy's is at 600 but no movement at all.  Ive hit the increase button called nothing... I guess at this point it will be something i just use once in a while but mostly pay it off.

The Synchrony luv button is pretty much useless. Chat (when available) and calling in is the way to go.

I think ive basically given up on it at this point. I guess my report still has things they arent pleased with while others have considered my payment history and etc.  they are not the friendliest of customer service.

Walmart Walmart is very slow with the CLI, I've had the card for almost a year now and have discovered that every 4 months I get a credit increase via the luv button. I started out with $500 then $750 and now $850 so I should be coming up on another bump either this month or next month.
Message 17 of 20
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

It may be the device your using when I use my android device I get the live pop up chat but on my iPhone I don't get that option I'm not sure that could be it good luck
Message 18 of 20
Officer737
Established Contributor

@Creditbuilder36 wrote:
It may be the device your using when I use my android device I get the live pop up chat but on my iPhone I don't get that option I'm not sure that could be it good luck

I think this was during the holidays and they disbaled the chat feature on all Syncrhony accounts except Amazon. 

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chat worked for me. My Wally card went from $150 - $6K, about a week ago. My account is less than 6 months old.

I would avoid the luv button and keep trying to find chat or simply call

Good Luck

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.