Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Chat

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart Chat

Hey All,

Did Syncrony get rid of chat for Walmart cards?

I was going to request a CLI through chat as I've read the success stories, but I have not chat option. It's during business hours, I logged out and back in, etc, and I still don't have the option.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Chat

Bump?
Message 2 of 20
NC84
Regular Contributor

It could be your browser.  I had no capital one  live chat option on my opera browser but when I logged on with Internet Explorer it showed up. 

Message 3 of 20
ddemari
Super Contributor

There have been no synch chats on any of the cards for several weeks. I miss it dearly. No idea if it's coming back or what the story is Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't find it either... I tried every browser possible...
Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:
There have been no synch chats on any of the cards for several weeks. I miss it dearly. No idea if it's coming back or what the story is Smiley Sad

I was able to chat with Amazon on Monday but was denied for an increase!!!

Message 6 of 20
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

I've been a walmart cardholder for over a year now and its the only card besides my Macys that has not increased at all.  Still at 300 and at least macy's is at 600 but no movement at all.  Ive hit the increase button called nothing... I guess at this point it will be something i just use once in a while but mostly pay it off.

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sparklerd34 wrote:

I've been a walmart cardholder for over a year now and its the only card besides my Macys that has not increased at all.  Still at 300 and at least macy's is at 600 but no movement at all.  Ive hit the increase button called nothing... I guess at this point it will be something i just use once in a while but mostly pay it off.

The Synchrony luv button is pretty much useless. Chat (when available) and calling in is the way to go.

Message 8 of 20
gandhman
Established Member

same with the lowes chat, been over a week  trying to bring chat up. no luck

Starting Score: 636
Current Score: 656
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 20
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@sparklerd34 wrote:

The Synchrony luv button is pretty much useless. Chat (when available) and calling in is the way to go.

I think ive basically given up on it at this point. I guess my report still has things they arent pleased with while others have considered my payment history and etc.  they are not the friendliest of customer service.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.