Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart ClI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart ClI

WOOO HOOO!!!! Got this card with a whopping 150 dollar limit. Today, got a huge 75 dollar increase. Now I'm finally in the money. Thanks GEMB. Seriously I have only used this card twice, and both times almost maxed it out. I made small payments until paying off the 103 dollar balance Wednesday. That's for those of you who want to know about usage. I say use it, make small payments, and then request an increase.

Message Edited by kiyahsmom on 09-27-2008 03:42 PM
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart ClI

kiyahsmom wrote:
WOOO HOOO!!!! Got this card with a whopping 150 dollar limit. Today, got a huge 75 dollar increase. Now I'm finally in the money. Thanks GEMB. Seriously I have only used this card twice, and both times almost maxed it out. I made small payments until paying off the 103 dollar balance Wednesday. That's for those of you who want to know about usage. I say use it, make small payments, and then request an increase.

Message Edited by kiyahsmom on 09-27-2008 03:42 PM

Congrats how long have you had the card before you received an increase.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

got it at the end of mar 08. So I guess about 6 months
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

kiyahsmom wrote:
got it at the end of mar 08. So I guess about 6 months

Had my cards since July so i have a little more waiting to do for a CLI. I recently requested a CLI was denied the letter they sent in the mail told me i have to wait until i have 4 months of payment history to be considered for a increase will try again the first of Nov. Also it seems like GE MONEY BANK is not big on giving huge CLI from reading people remarks on this forum.

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 09-27-2008 04:12 PM
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

thus, all the sarcasm in my posting. I have found that Me and GEMB just aren't good for each other. I'll keep it for the history though.
Message 5 of 12
elsijfdl
Contributor

I have SD'd my GEMB card after putting 1000s of dollars through a $900 limit card with no CLI. Not to mention the 21+% APR. And rewards applicable only to one store. Ouch.
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

They seem like Orchard when it comes to CLI.
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

had them since oct of 07 and still no increase. now that i think of it, i have a secured card. anyone know how i can get it unsecured? use it and pif.
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

kiyahsmom wrote:
thus, all the sarcasm in my posting. I have found that Me and GEMB just aren't good for each other. I'll keep it for the history though.

I agree 6 months and they give up a $75 CLI..Ol boy i cant wait for my 1st CLI.
Message 9 of 12
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

GEMB blows! I won't play that game!
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.