Frequent Contributor
TangMeister

Re: Walmart ClI

I bet somewhere on GEMB's marketing materials, they probably boast of giving cardholders 50% CLIs...never mentioning that it amounts to $75.

SD them, pull out your favorite card next time, and show them all of your Wal-Mart LUV. They'll probably reward you for the usage. :smileyvery-happy:
Senior Contributor
smallfry

Re: Walmart ClI

Walmart CLI is simple and you don't have to use the card heavily. Like someone else already said you can hit the button on the website every 120 days. The increases are small but always soft. My card has gone from 400 to 1100 in 2 years. I have the store card strictly for the FICO mix and nothing else.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+