Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Cli

tag
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

Walmart Cli

Just hit the "luv button" for cli on website and got a whopping $100.  I got this card for gas purchases but I am never anywhere near walmart when I realize I need gas.  I haven't even used it since Sept.  So... I am up to a great big $600 CL, but I guess considering this time last year that I had a 540 score (now 694) and no CC whatsoever, I can't complain!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart Cli

Congrats how long have you had the card.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I take it you have their regular credit card.  I started out with them with only a $150 CL several years back.  Never asked for an increase.  Almost a year later, they gave me a CLI making my CL $500.
Then I got a big surprise several months after that.  I received a letter in the mail saying they were upgrading me to a WM Discover card.  I can't remember what the CL was but I do know it was several 1000. At the beginning of the year I called and asked for a CLI and  I was told on the phone that I would now have a $7500 CL.  But, when I got the letter in the mail it was denied but was given a $6000 CL.  I called them upset by what I was told on the phone and the increased it to $6500.  I asked for another CLI several months back and was denied. I think I have had the card going on 3 years now.
I like calling instead of using the LUV botton.  I think you get more.
Message 3 of 4
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, I have had the card since May.  Maybe if I used it more they would give me more $, but like I said, I always forget that I have it.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.