cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Credit Card

tag
glotee

Re: Walmart Credit Card

I talked to Walmart today and I found out that walmart checks the credit bureau every six months and during the time that I had pneumonia I was 30 day late in February 2013 and my credit score went down to 571 (in March 2013).  However, Walmart decided to lower my credit limit with them for their safety.  Now my score is 641

(as of May 2013)  but Walmart told me I have to wait for the next six months which would be in September or October 2013 before they decide to increase my credit.  I would like to thank each and everyone who gave me a reply to this issue.  May God Bless everyone. Thanks again.  Glotee

Message 11 of 12
glotee

Re: Walmart Credit Card

I  like to reinerate myself that the 30 day late was with my Capital one account which I called and let the company know I was sick and the following month I paid the balance due to current. But Capital one reported me being 30 days late in February 2013 and in March the report reflected that report. I have never been late with Walmart.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.