Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Credit Card

tag
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

Walmart Credit Card

All these posts about TU Ficos and the Walmart credit card makes me want to apply for it!!!!! I want one but I'm not sure if I would get it.... And I really want the free fico score every month...lol #Temptation!!!!

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: Walmart Credit Card

Your TU Fico is close to mine. You'd probably be approved. Do you have any baddies? How old is your oldest acct.?

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 2 of 4
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

I have 3 baddies but they are scheduled to fall off within the next 6 months. My oldest account is 4years and 4 months bringing my aaoa to 2 years.

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 4
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Well, I had one collection, due to drop off next month, when they approved me in November. Your AAoA is better than mine, though. A lot of people have been approved for the Walmart card. GEMB is pretty forgiving. But if you waited until your baddies drop off, you might get approved for the Walmart Discover, which has the FICO and also gives you 1% rewards. So, you might want to wait and see if you're approved for that instead.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.