Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Discover Approved 2k

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Walmart Discover Approved 2k

After help out my relative first Discover card with 1700 ( in my previous post) .....I was talked to them over about Walmart Card and ask them for second credit card...... go ahead and hit that lovely button today.....and guess wat ?? got a 7 to 10 business day response...oh man does they declined me huhuhuhu...what am i gonna do ?

Do some google research !! some said its not mean they declined but just need some more info........yeah you all right...... so i listen to most of you guys in here go ahead and call their Credit number( number on application ) after a few security question ....Congrat we approved you with $800 walmart discover card.......

I was like ? 800 ? heo noooo i just approved for 1700 discover more......so take your advice and call the CSR number list in here........some spanish lady sayin something and i have no idea what she said but be calm and wait for her.....she said she get back to me about 10 mins ? okay 10 mins passed.....hmmm seem like forever.........sorry we cant approve your limit to 2000 at this time the letter would sent to you anytime soon

......Wait.......what you said ? lady: sorry i cant approved your limit at  this time......Well is there anyway i can speak to your manager or Senior customer service ? wait a few more mins.......explain the situation to her manager......she ask me a few question about my credit file.........sahd said Congrat your account immediatelly increase to 2000 .....wow..............ask her name and id number again in case thing went bad........and big thanks to her.......and to you all in here....without you guys my partner would go this far from nothing credit to 3700 credit line....Woo hooooooooooooooo....Love you all.........<3......3700 credit lineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heo yeaaaaaaa

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Walmart Discover Approved 2k

@nicholasyud wrote:

After help out my relative first Discover card with 1700.....I was talked to them over about Walmart Card and ask them for second credit card...... go ahead and hit that lovely button today.....and guess wat ?? got a 7 to 10 business day response...oh man does they declined me huhuhuhu...what am i gonna do ? do some google research !! some said its not mean they declined but just need some more info........yeah you all right...... so i listen to most of you guys in here go ahead and call their Credit number after a few security question ....Congrat we approved you with $800 walmart discover card.......

I was like ? 800 ? heo noooo i just approved for 1700......so take your advice and call the CSR number list in here........some spanish lady sayin something and i have no idea what she said but be calm and she said she get back with me about 10 mins ? okay 10 mins passed.....hmmm seem like forever.........sorry we cant approve your limit to 2000 at this time the letter would sent to you anytime soon

......Wait.......what you said ? sorry i cant approved your limit at  this time......Well is there anyway i can speak to your manager or Senior something ? wait a few more mins.......explain the situation to her ask me a few question about my credit file.........Congrat your account immediatelly increase to 2000 .....wow..............ask her name and id number again in case thing went bad........and big thanks to her.......and to you all in here....without you guys my partner would go this far from nothing credit to 3700 credit line....Woo hooooooooooooooo....Love you all.........<3......3700 credit lineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heo yeaaaaaaa

Congratulations......

I think...

Message 2 of 14
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@nicholasyud wrote:

After help out my relative first Discover card with 1700.....I was talked to them over about Walmart Card and ask them for second credit card...... go ahead and hit that lovely button today.....and guess wat ?? got a 7 to 10 business day response...oh man does they declined me huhuhuhu...what am i gonna do ? do some google research !! some said its not mean they declined but just need some more info........yeah you all right...... so i listen to most of you guys in here go ahead and call their Credit number after a few security question ....Congrat we approved you with $800 walmart discover card.......

I was like ? 800 ? heo noooo i just approved for 1700......so take your advice and call the CSR number list in here........some spanish lady sayin something and i have no idea what she said but be calm and she said she get back with me about 10 mins ? okay 10 mins passed.....hmmm seem like forever.........sorry we cant approve your limit to 2000 at this time the letter would sent to you anytime soon

......Wait.......what you said ? sorry i cant approved your limit at  this time......Well is there anyway i can speak to your manager or Senior something ? wait a few more mins.......explain the situation to her ask me a few question about my credit file.........Congrat your account immediatelly increase to 2000 .....wow..............ask her name and id number again in case thing went bad........and big thanks to her.......and to you all in here....without you guys my partner would go this far from nothing credit to 3700 credit line....Woo hooooooooooooooo....Love you all.........<3......3700 credit lineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heo yeaaaaaaa

Congratulations......

I think...

+1.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 3 of 14
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

hhaha im confused you guys ? .......they approve for 800 but call for recon and get bump immediatelly to 2000 Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 14
calihlove75
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@nicholasyud wrote:

Congratulations......

I think...

lol

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 5 of 14
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

congrats, way to fight for that limit! This forum has taught us all alot and it's awesome.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 6 of 14
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

yeah man i never thought i would get that bump limit without reading of your adivce from the first day of my credit apps......i mean they taught me more than enuff......

Message 7 of 14
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

hhaha im confused you guys ? .......they approve for 800 but call for recon and get bump immediatelly to 2000 Smiley Very Happy

LOL welll why didn't you just say soo! Hahaha Smiley Very Happy

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 8 of 14
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

ummm Congratulations! I love the way you told the story of what happened...I am laughing so hard. Especially the 'what you say lady' part. Classic. Congrats on the credit line my friend!

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 9 of 14
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

lol

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.