Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Discover Card Backdoor Number Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart Discover Card Backdoor Number Question

I've only had my Walmart Discover card for a little over a month. Got it with a $600.00 credit limit. They also gave me an offer for a purchase that must be at least $429.00 with no interest if paid in full in 18 months. I asked them in store about it and they said they'd charge the whole amount to the card. I don't want to put such a high amount on a 600 dollar card. I just don't think that would look good, credit wise. So, should I just forget about this offer for now or should I try to increase my limit through the Walmart backdoor number or Discover card backdoor number?

And if it's the walmart # then which one? I see about 4 of them in that backdoor number thread.

I'm a newbie truck driver and I'm looking to buy a laptop to have with me out on the road to handle business away from home. I'm either thinking of going this route or maybe ordering one from qvc or hsn(home shopping network)'s site since they allow you to pay them off in about 6 month installments.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart Discover Card Backdoor Number Question

Two option : 

1. Call back door number and ask for increase.
  2. Buy whatever more than $429 as long as transaction go through. Paid half amount if you can afford . Then paid the rest monthly for less than 18 months.

Hope it helps

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 3
dante123321
Established Member

Re: Walmart Discover Card Backdoor Number Question

Call 1-800-480-0205 ask for a cli they are kind this time of the year
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.