Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Discover

tag
dsw283
New Contributor

Walmart Discover

I'm not sure if this would be the right time to start applying for cards or not as my current scores are listed below.  I do have one unpaid collection that reports on all 3 reports that I have been trying to get off my CR for some time now, and am considering taking legal action against the apartment complex that the monies are owed to. Besides that with having a collection on my report form 4 years ago prevent me from not being able to get this card? Thanks! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Walmart Discover

Do you have any positive TLs or credit cards what is your aaa and how many inquires. These are needed to give any kind of input on your chances.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

Do you have any positive TLs or credit cards what is your aaa and how many inquires. These are needed to give any kind of input on your chances.

+1 

Also be aware when applying for a Walmart card the Discover version is considered first and if you don't meet the requirements then the store card by default is considered 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Duplicate post more information was given in rebuilding. 

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.