Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart FICO

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO

@Swapmeet wrote:

Ah, I see. I'm sorry, I said bribe and I meanrt blackmail...Smiley LOL    jk man, but seriously, that is one hellofa comeback -- great job!

lol ty Smiley Tongue

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 21 of 50
solxp
Contributor

@toppers555 wrote:

I had to reenroll as well. 

edit. look like it something goofy with links.  

The links have been screwy for a few months it all depends which link you click. If you use the

Check your Fico Score NOW

located right below your account summay it will take you to the score and will have your history. 

If you go use the Account services menu and select Get Free Fico Score it will re-enroll you if you continue with the selection and wipe out your history but will pull a fresh score as of that day.

Message 22 of 50
SpeedingWheels
Contributor

I wonder if you could use that as a daily pull? 

I just refreshed by going through the acct services menu and I'm up 36 pts to 711... I was expecting a jump but thats more then I was even hoping for!

Walmart Discover ($5000) - Amazon ($5500) - Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2000) - Meijer ($5000) - Discover More ($1800) - Car Care One ($2100) - Amex Delta Skymiles ($2000) - Citi Thank You Preferred ($2000) - Chase Freedom ($500) - Sam's Club, GE ($1237?)
Message 23 of 50
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

If enough people abuse this awesome free resource, then I am sure that they will discontinue offering it -- just like was stated the other times this topic has been discussed. The idea of the ability to re-enroll is far from a new one, but a lot of members agree that the topic should stop being replied to and just fade away. Occasionally someone else figures it out and the topic is reformed, but I think it is best if talks about how to abuse a system that is helping many folks out is kept to a minimum... My $.02.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 24 of 50
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me.  I sent them an email about it and did a chat session.  Their brilliant CSRs did not undertand what I meant no matter how I explained it to them so both of them unenrolled me from paperless statements and then I had to redo it.  Still after that it still is happening, but at least if you want you can check your score everyday now.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 25 of 50
eviLution
Established Contributor

It would be abuse to the system if we were to unregister on our own and re-enroll. In this case it unregisters itself almost every time you log out of the site.

The system is pretty much abusing itself. Maybe it's emo?

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 26 of 50
JonStur
Established Contributor

@solxp wrote:

@toppers555 wrote:

I had to reenroll as well. 

edit. look like it something goofy with links.  

The links have been screwy for a few months it all depends which link you click. If you use the

Check your Fico Score NOW

located right below your account summay it will take you to the score and will have your history. 

If you go use the Account services menu and select Get Free Fico Score it will re-enroll you if you continue with the selection and wipe out your history but will pull a fresh score as of that day.

Weird..I used the account services link and it took me to my score, which hasn't been updated yet, and my history.. Guess we'll never solve this mystery.. ( nice rhyme just made)...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 27 of 50
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

same here....both ways just takes me to the history without this months new score update. I don't care though i'm use to waiting til the ~14th of each month.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 28 of 50
calihlove75
Established Contributor

I have not had any problems on my account (thank gawd since my files are frozen. I don't know if I would be able to re-enroll), but my son's account has been acting weird the last month. It keeps un-enrolling him because any time he logs on it has the link to enroll in paperless billing and the free fico. Totally weird and glad he is not the only one.

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 29 of 50
Sweets8E
Frequent Contributor

Mine got disenrolled too. I logged on this morning to see if scores have been updated, only to have the system ask me to enroll, which I thought was weird because I've been enrolled since I found out here some months ago that I could get my TU Fico from having a Wally World card. Anywho, it gave me my score as of today. I'm excited because I've now gone from a 686 to a 696. 700 here I come!!!

Still weird though. I don't think I should have to re-enroll every month to check it. Maybe something's up on GECRB's end.

Starting Score: 686 TU / 683 EQ 01/17/2013
Current Score: 703 TU / 691 EQ 10/04/2013 / 688 EX 11/12/2013
Goal Score: 700 across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 30 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.