cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart FICO

New Contributor

Walmart FICO

Walmart has still not updated my FICO score this month. I hate waitingSmiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES
Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO

Tell me about it, I keep checking lol
Equifax Feb 2012 690
TU Feb 2012 720
Message 2 of 48
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO

it's supposed to be around 10th business day. so bprobably Tuesday 15 th

My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Message 3 of 48
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO

It didn't update early this month so my best guess for the update will be on Monday the 14th.

Message 4 of 48
Frequent Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO

What date is the report usually for? Like for instance, last month around the 10th I got my first one and it was for April 2nd.  Is it usually always for an early date like this although we get it 10business days later? 

 

New & courious how it works.

Message 5 of 48
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO


payingoffdebt001 wrote:

What date is the report usually for? Like for instance, last month around the 10th I got my first one and it was for April 2nd.  Is it usually always for an early date like this although we get it 10business days later? 

 

New & courious how it works.


    The TU fico score should be calculated on the day Walmart reports it.  So your last report date for last month was around the 8th i recall but it will say report date of April 2nd.  The fico history section show dates of the 11th and 12th so don't pay any attention to the dates.  All you need to know is that the score being reported is current.  So on monday it will probably say the score is for May 2nd.

Message 6 of 48
Frequent Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO


namvet wrote:

payingoffdebt001 wrote:

What date is the report usually for? Like for instance, last month around the 10th I got my first one and it was for April 2nd.  Is it usually always for an early date like this although we get it 10business days later? 

 

New & courious how it works.


    The TU fico score should be calculated on the day Walmart reports it.  So your last report date for last month was around the 8th i recall but it will say report date of April 2nd.  The fico history section show dates of the 11th and 12th so don't pay any attention to the dates.  All you need to know is that the score being reported is current.  So on monday it will probably say the score is for May 2nd.


 

Great, was hoping to hear that since my 1st of the month cards usually update on TU Fico by the 7th.

Message 7 of 48
Frequent Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO

I was really surprised this morning to see that the May score isn't up yet.

EX myFICO 850 - EQ myFICO 849 - TU myFICO 850
Goal Score: 800+ across the board! *DONE!!!*
Message 8 of 48
Senior Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO


gamegrrl wrote:

I was really surprised this morning to see that the May score isn't up yet.



me too, today is the 10th business day

Message 9 of 48
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart FICO


gamegrrl wrote:

I was really surprised this morning to see that the May score isn't up yet.


Who knows with them... Smiley Frustrated

 

Last month's score updated very late, if I recall - around 11:30 PM.


Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 10 of 48