Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart FICOs Posted for January!!!

tag
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart FICOs Posted for January!!!

Just signed up on Sat and got my first WD fico coming in at 730.  It is a little higher than my score from here, but still in a good realm.  It is a nice service to have.Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 61 of 66
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@JusdoNit wrote:

Just signed up on Sat and got my first WD fico coming in at 730.  It is a little higher than my score from here, but still in a good realm.  It is a nice service to have.Smiley Happy

The score from the WM card is the new TU08 and the score here is the older TU98. That would probably account for the difference.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 62 of 66
learnin113
Established Contributor

Oii, lost the 11 pts I gained last month (bunch of new balances posted) Man Sad

Message 63 of 66
CS800
Super Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@JusdoNit wrote:

The score from the WM card is the new TU08 and the score here is the older TU98. That would probably account for the difference.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Do you know if myfico has a plan to sell the newer score?

Or it doesnt make sense because TU98 is still the prevailing FICO in use?

Message 64 of 66
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@CS800 wrote:

Do you know if myfico has a plan to sell the newer score? My only answer is ?????  Meaning I have no idea. I know that talks have gone on for a very long time.

Or it doesnt make sense because TU98 is still the prevailing FICO in use? I'm not sure if TU98 is the most widely used version. I haven't seen any figures on that.

Message 65 of 66
CS800
Super Contributor

It also seems like more and more card companies are now starting to use thier own scoring system.

Message 66 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.