Regular Contributor
icetrap06

Re: Walmart Free TU Score

Elcid89 wrote:

obageegee wrote:

My CK and my Walmart scores are light yars apart.

Ditto. They aren't even close to one another. FAKO is garbage. Just another way to try to extract revenue from consumers.

Agreed, the FAKO score is no good.  However, the information they use to calculate the FAKO has always been very similar to the information provided on my FICO CR.  So IMO, that makes it a helpful tool for tracking and trending of your overall profile at any given moment.  Helps when attempting to clean up your overall profile before app'ing. The score has to be ignored though.

CMCU Platinum (12k) | Discover IT (7k) | AMEX Green Card (NPSL) | CSP (5k) | Marriott Rewards Premier (5k) | Citi Hilton Reserve(5k) |Citi HHonors Gold (4k) | AMEX SPG (1k)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores: EQ - 670 (outdated) | TU- 742 | EX - 691

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}