Did you mean: 

Walmart GE account issure!

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart GE account issure!

@CS800 wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

Also, if you just need to make your payment on time, you can always pay in person at the store. If you pay *CASH*, it will be credited the same day. If it's not cash, there could be a delay in when the payment is posted. So, if you're concerned about a due date, then cash in person is your best bet.

Good idea like Sears

My bill is always paid on time.

Message 21 of 24
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Sorry... I wasn't implying that you didn't pay on time. I just wanted to offer you an alternative if you weren't able to pay online... so that you could be sure that the payment you want to make this month will go through when you want it.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 22 of 24
CS800
Super Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Sorry... I wasn't implying that you didn't pay on time. I just wanted to offer you an alternative if you weren't able to pay online... so that you could be sure that the payment you want to make this month will go through when you want it.

That what i understood too Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 24
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

That is OK, I was not upset at all but good to know. I almost always pay it one or two days after the bill prints so that the bill is paid and I don't have to worried about being late.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.