Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Gives EX FICO..WOW..

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Walmart Gives EX FICO..WOW..

I guess all good things come to an end. So I guess Barclays is the last exclusive TU puller?
Message 11 of 23
RTOrockstar
Frequent Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
I guess all good things come to an end. So I guess Barclays is the last exclusive TU puller?

Barclays triple pulled me on April 11 when I applied for the Barclays Rewards card.

Message 12 of 23
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Triple pull? Ouch!! Lexie, is it me or don't you think it's cool that now we can get our EX fico from somewhere else besides Amex lol
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 13 of 23
kroberts67
Established Contributor

Walmart pulled both my EX & TU in March (I'm in California).

FICO: EQ 814 | TU 847 | EX ? (Started in the low 500's... you can do it!)

Amex BCE $25000, Amex AP $20000, SFFCU Visa $15000 + LOC $5000, USAA Amex $6000, USAA MC $7000, Cap1 $9500, Freedom $12000, Slate $500, Barclays "RIP" SM $11500, USBank Cash+ $12500, Citi Diamond $11200, Citi Double Cash $12000, Care Credit $13500k.
My Credit Repair Journey
Message 14 of 23
scarzy
Regular Contributor

Walmart pulled TU here in MD!
starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

Message 15 of 23
myjourney
Super Contributor

Its a conspiracy they know we watch our INQ's for big app spree"s so they knocking down the chances to stay under the INQ radarSmiley Tongue

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 16 of 23
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Myjourney, you always make me laugh lol Smiley Happy good way to look at it though, instead of one inquiry why not double...triple pull !
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 17 of 23
myjourney
Super Contributor

@TwinGirls19 wrote:
Myjourney, you always make me laugh lol Smiley Happy good way to look at it though, instead of one inquiry why not double...triple pull !

Lol 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 18 of 23
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Yesterday, I read a post on the FICO scoring section that FICO reached a deal with EX and will start selling EX FICO here on myfico.com.

It didn't have a start date though.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 19 of 23
unc0mm0n1
Established Contributor

@frugalQ wrote:
Yesterday, I read a post on the FICO scoring section that FICO reached a deal with EX and will start selling EX FICO here on myfico.com.

It didn't have a start date though.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fico-and-experian-renew-agreement-to-provide-fico-scores-to-north-a...

here's the link if anyone wants to read about it.

Oh and this is the most misleading thread title ever. Why not say Walmart pulls experian score. I bet 90% of you clicked on this thread expecting to get a free experian score with your Wlamart card. 

Last App March 23, 2015. Gardening until November 25, 2015
Current Score: 766 EX 734 EQ 780 TU 6/30/2015Starting Score/Goal Score: 580s/780s across the board
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.