Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Love!!

tag
ReBuildingAgn
Regular Contributor

Re: Walmart Love!!

No I didn't initiate it. Each time I hit the 'Luv' button it said it was not eligible at the time. I even hit it the day before the increase. Go figure haha.

;Starting Score: Low 500s FICO Aug 2008
Current Score: EQ 668 EX 723 TU 723 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 720s Across the Board! Almost there!

Cap1 NHR ($1250), GE Rooms2Go ($4k), WalMart Discover ($3250), Barclay's Rewards MC ($2k), Amex BCE ($5K), Kohl's ($1K), Chase Freedom ($3K), Discover More ($1K)
Message 11 of 14
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jlu wrote:

I know a way to get your Walmart TU FICO multiple times per month. Of course I don't think we're allowed to talk about how.

You can't say that and not tell us! Smiley Happy 

Do you think getting cash back when making a purchase at Walmart has any negative effect on getting a CLIs from them?  When I applied for one of my cards (don't remember which one), they asked if I take cash advances. I usually never do but I have got $60.00 from Walmart twice. Just wanted to see how it works and if the limit is $60.00 per month or just $60.00 per transaction (It's per transaction). My card will be PIF montly. 

If you look at your statement they will list your cash advance limit, its $60 per day. Mine is $200 I don't think it grows normally. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got shot down when I tried for a CLI after receiving my new card. Tried the # on the back of the card and the back door #.  I received my denial letter today. The reason listed is -

Insufficient experience at your current credit limit.  

So... I'll put the card to use, PIF each month and maybe I'll see some love from there in 4-5 months. 

Message 13 of 14
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.