Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Luv button?

tag
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Walmart Luv button?

I hit the luv button after getting several increases and was greeted with the message, "this account is not eligible for an increase online. " my limit is at 2100 now and it has been like 6 months. I never seen that message before. Has anyone else seen that?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bldmt
Regular Contributor

Re: Walmart Luv button?

I have seen that also from the account summary page. Go to "Account Services", there is a Credit Line Increase selection there. I was successful on that one recently on both WM, and Sam's.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

ytime Re: Walmart Luv button?

Anytime applied online through website it told me for 6 months that same message I finally used chat feature went from 1200 to 5000 in under two minutes try chat feature on account

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ytime Re: Walmart Luv button?

I tried the luv button and the limit went from 900 to 1600 then 2 weeks later I tried chat for the 1st time and asked for 5000 and it went from 1600-5000, felt I left some money on the table.  Walmart Fico 8 says 769.   Is it just me but sometimes the CHAT functions shows up and sometimes I cant find it on Walmart site.

Message 4 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: ytime Re: Walmart Luv button?

@Anonymous wrote:

Anytime applied online through website it told me for 6 months that same message I finally used chat feature went from 1200 to 5000 in under two minutes try chat feature on account

I got rejected with luv button too.

Tried chat.

Got rejected there too.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.