Did you mean: 

Walmart MasterCard

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Walmart MasterCard

@adavis425 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

I just received notification of the change on my statement. It sounded like it would be a AAoA hit but not quite sure. Hopefully it isn't one.

Mine has already changed from GE to Synchrony on my CR. There was no impact at all.

Yes, there will be no hit to the Synchrony change. The question is whether or not there will be a hit from the Discover -> MC change. Hopefully, there won't be.

Message 41 of 42
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart MasterCard

@KennyRS wrote:

@adavis425 wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

I just received notification of the change on my statement. It sounded like it would be a AAoA hit but not quite sure. Hopefully it isn't one.

Mine has already changed from GE to Synchrony on my CR. There was no impact at all.

Yes, there will be no hit to the Synchrony change. The question is whether or not there will be a hit from the Discover -> MC change. Hopefully, there won't be.

All my accounts are reporting under the new name as well and there was no effect on my CRs. But the way my Walmart statement worded the "notice" it said as soon as my MC was activated, the Discover card would be closed. It almost sounds as if it would be a new tradeline kind of like when Walmart offer customers the Discover upgrade. Hopefully not because I'd rather not take the AAoA hit and will just close my card. Will be waiting to see.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.