Reply
Valued Member
jeffj25
Posts: 28
Registered: ‎08-20-2012

Re: Walmart October scores up!

[ Edited ]

Up 15 points to 701! I'm getting there!

Starting Score: TU - 684 EQ- 639
Current Score: TU- 701 EQ- 715 EX- 701 from AMEX
Goal Score: 750 across the board
In my Wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred - 5K, Chase Freedom - 4.5K, 1FBUSA - 2.4K, Walmart Discover -3K, Blue Sky Amex - 2K, Citi CashReturns - 1.5K, American Express PRG and Zync - NPSL, Delta Skymiles Amex - 1K, Discover More - 1.5K,ValuCity Furniture - 3.5K, CareCredit - 2.3K, A and F - 1.2K, Capital one - 1.25K and $750.
Valued Contributor
Dustink
Posts: 2,980
Registered: ‎10-02-2012

Re: Walmart October scores up!

Down 14 points from 750 to 736! Woot!!

 

Wait, am I going the wrong way? Should I be trying to get it to go up?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    


     $14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Established Contributor
masscredit
Posts: 682
Registered: ‎07-17-2012

Re: Walmart October scores up!

650 to 628. Hey, it's going the wrong way!  That's ok, I've had some inquiries, new accounts opened, have used those new accounts and a few that I paid down/off this month aren't included in this report from 10/3. 

 

Interesting to note that my fico score from here from 10/4 is 671. I'll give the new credit dust a month or two to settle then pull the reports to see if everything is still accurate if the numbers don't get closer by then.


|****$6000****|****$6000*****|****$4500*****|****$2500****|****$1600****|****$3000****|******$750******|*****$700*****|
EX - 651 (MyFico 06/05/14) TU - 656 (Barclay 07/07/14 ) EQ 04 - 699 (DCU -06/26/14) EQ 08 - 683 (MyFico -06/06/14) 1% Utilization
Established Contributor
masscredit
Posts: 682
Registered: ‎07-17-2012

Re: Walmart October scores up!


Dustink wrote:

Down 14 points from 750 to 736! Woot!!

 

Wait, am I going the wrong way? Should I be trying to get it to go up?


Guess we both thought the same thing! :smileyhappy: 

 


|****$6000****|****$6000*****|****$4500*****|****$2500****|****$1600****|****$3000****|******$750******|*****$700*****|
EX - 651 (MyFico 06/05/14) TU - 656 (Barclay 07/07/14 ) EQ 04 - 699 (DCU -06/26/14) EQ 08 - 683 (MyFico -06/06/14) 1% Utilization
Contributor
SpeedingWheels
Posts: 253
Registered: ‎08-06-2012

Re: Walmart October scores up!

Down 9 from 682 to 673 because I was impatient and app'd for Chase even though I knew I had too many Inq's. 

I am firmly in the garden until at least April so several of the inq's can age past a year. 


Walmart Discover ($5000) - Amazon ($5500) - Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2000) - Meijer ($5000) - Discover More ($1800) - Car Care One ($2100) - Amex Delta Skymiles ($2000) - Citi Thank You Preferred ($2000) - Chase Freedom ($500) - Sam's Club, GE ($1237?)
Valued Contributor
Dustink
Posts: 2,980
Registered: ‎10-02-2012

Re: Walmart October scores up!


masscredit wrote:

Dustink wrote:

Down 14 points from 750 to 736! Woot!!

 

Wait, am I going the wrong way? Should I be trying to get it to go up?


Guess we both thought the same thing! :smileyhappy: 

 


Late night boredom set in and applied for 5 cards...2 approvals. My credit report did not like the HP's, I think I am up to 11. I need to fence my garden, and lock myself in.

 

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    


     $14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Established Contributor
masscredit
Posts: 682
Registered: ‎07-17-2012

Re: Walmart October scores up!


Dustink wrote:

Late night boredom set in and applied for 5 cards...2 approvals. My credit report did not like the HP's, I think I am up to 11. I need to fence my garden, and lock myself in.


I know how that is! I was supposed to be done after my app spree in August. Then I put in 3 more apps a few weeks ago. Approved for JCP, Best Buy MCand shot down for Chase. The JCP will grow so i'm ok with that. I hear the Best Buy won't (owned by Cap 1, started at $500.) so I might decline that offer.  And Chase, it was worth a try.

 

I can see why people say it's addicting now. I kept getting approved so I kept wanting more. Time to lock myself in, tend to what I have, let them grow and then let the big boys start knocking on my door wanting me to take their offers later. 


|****$6000****|****$6000*****|****$4500*****|****$2500****|****$1600****|****$3000****|******$750******|*****$700*****|
EX - 651 (MyFico 06/05/14) TU - 656 (Barclay 07/07/14 ) EQ 04 - 699 (DCU -06/26/14) EQ 08 - 683 (MyFico -06/06/14) 1% Utilization
Regular Contributor
bobebob
Posts: 244
Registered: ‎08-14-2011

Re: Walmart October scores up!

Sweet! Up 20 pts to 824.  got to go change my signature. :smileyhappy:

bobebob || June: My FICO SW EQ(Upgraded Version) = 821 ||June: Walmart TU Fico=834Goal = FICO's>800 || In my wallet: CostcoAmEx(20k), DCU Visa Platinum (10k), BoA Visa Signature (17.1k), Walmart Discover (7.5k), AmEx Corporate (5k). All PIF every month.
Valued Contributor
Dustink
Posts: 2,980
Registered: ‎10-02-2012

Re: Walmart October scores up!


masscredit wrote:

Dustink wrote:

Late night boredom set in and applied for 5 cards...2 approvals. My credit report did not like the HP's, I think I am up to 11. I need to fence my garden, and lock myself in.


I know how that is! I was supposed to be done after my app spree in August. Then I put in 3 more apps a few weeks ago. Approved for JCP, Best Buy MCand shot down for Chase. The JCP will grow so i'm ok with that. I hear the Best Buy won't (owned by Cap 1, started at $500.) so I might decline that offer.  And Chase, it was worth a try.

 

I can see why people say it's addicting now. I kept getting approved so I kept wanting more. Time to lock myself in, tend to what I have, let them grow and then let the big boys start knocking on my door wanting me to take their offers later. 


I contacted best buy a few months after I applied. That was after the Capital one acquisition. The cards were being serviced by the same people. I talked to somebody over the phone, and she raised my limit from 1200 to 3000.

 

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    


     $14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Established Contributor
emptypockets
Posts: 960
Registered: ‎02-03-2009

Re: Walmart October scores up!

Same as last month, 798. 


CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Nordstrom Visa,US Bank Cash+, Chase (5), Huntington Voice, UMB Visa, Dillard's AMEX, Barclay's Visa, Citi (4), Discover IT, Walmart Discover, Sam's MC, Cabela's Visa, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, 5/3 RLR MC, Macy's AMEX; Several store cards.

Current Scores: EQ (6/14): 800; TU MyFico (6/14): 814; Walmart TU Fico 08 (7/8/2014): 814; EX (6/14): 775

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+